When Will The Peso Hit 10?

When will the peso hit 10 to the US dollar?

• May

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • June

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Never as Cristina's adept handling of the economy will kick in and drive the peso to parity.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
Not true. It could if it wants to.

:confused:

I don't know who or what you're talking about. I'm talking about the dolar blue. It can't want anything.

Breaking 11 would serve as a psychological barrier broken. It makes it highly unlikely for it then settle back to $9.50 or some other older value. It is quite possible that it will settle above 10.

I could be wrong of course. We'll see in March.

I'm curious now to see who voted that Cristina's adept handling of the economy would bring the dollar back down to parity....

I'm curious now to see who voted that Cristina's adept handling of the economy would bring the dollar back down to parity....

There are 7 people who clicked on that option:

Hernan Lorenzino, Guillermo Moreno, Axel Kicillof, Jorge Capitanich, Daniel Scioli, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner and last but not least, our very own Matiasba!

The words Cristina, adept and handling should not appear in the same sentence, surely?

I have been trawling through the thread to try and find an answer but as of yet haven't had any luck.

In regards to the 'blue rate', how exactly does it work?

Who benefits apart from people with overseas currency etc, obviously if you work and are paid in peso's you must be frustrated seeing the official rates?

I appreciate it's probably a big and complex issue, but one I find very interesting.

Cheers

The people that earn dollars or the foreigners that come in with dollars is a very Small fraction of the picture , the people that benefit the most are local speculators and local corporations that buy and sell daily huge amounts.

The words Cristina, adept and handling should not appear in the same sentence, surely?
Ha, ha, who is driving the bus?

This AM over coffee, all the talk was about the new property tax assessments proposed byAFIP:
http://www.iprofesional.com/notas/177687-Raspar-la-olla-sube-la-presin-impositiva-y-apuntan-a-Bienes-Personales-para-vivir-con-lo-nuestro

And a few hours later, it was all a dream:
http://www.iprofesional.com/notas/177831-Desconcierto-total-Kicillof-desminti-a-Echegaray-y-dijo-que-Cristina-descart-cambios-en-Bienes-Personales

Back