Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Is an interesting video about China's Economy.
The video pretty summarizes everything, debt and RMB printing. There is never a plan to pay back those debt, It will be paid by printing more, ie inflation.
Mayor Tang in the video is a crook, several other mayors in the surrounding cities already have been arrested.

http://www.iprofesional.com/notas/205988-El-plan-Kicillof-da-sus-frutos-los-tres-ejes-para-frenar-al-dlar-blue-y-que-su-precio-sea-similar-al-de-hace-un-ao

One of the greatest posts of all times.
(Nostalgic of BAExpats` past glorious days gone by)
(too bad ... good things always have to come to an end).
(see also .. http://baexpats.org/..._hl__+hit +peso )

With no earth shattering events ( Armageddon, WW III, catastrophic asteroid strike, ... etc etc), we will get there within the next 1 1/2 year or so. I`m saying with certainty of high degree of probability, irrespective and regardless of all the political and economic experts` analyses and jargon (don`t listen to them ..... they are all REALLY TRULY ... FAKE NEWS),
...... $USD will hit the 20 peso mark within a 1.5 year window (give or take).

EDIT:
Apr `18 it is !!!!!!!
I rest my case.

Depends on the October elections outcome, if the Populismo wins the 20 peso mark will come in 2017....!!

True, but futures contracts are pricing in that risk, and it seems that at least now there is a belief that there won't be a big peronismo win in October.

Of course the market could be wrong and it would present an opportunity to make some money with options.

Back