Where And When Do Expats Meet In Person In Ba?

Is there an App for that?

Sure based on John Nash Game theory they employ a simple discrete combinatorics formula, they use a tablet for the calculations. You can meet lots of people (repeatedly) You may need also the Algorithm for that 2 people never meet more then Once??

[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]For 100 people at 20 tables with 5 per table.[font=MathJax_Main]= C(100,5)/20=3,764,376 possibilities[/background][/font]

Not an expat meetup, but another expat participated in El Mundo de Las Ideas this year. It's a class on public speaking that finales with a TED-like event of short speeches and a few mini-events to keep you engaged in the day's full agenda. Noruega did very well, in my opinion.

Surprisingly,nobody who has posted so far has heard about TEDx Programs or the rebirth in public speaking.Very big in the U.S. and now in Argentina.Myself and an Argentine partner will be offering courses in these techniques starting in January '16.

Noruega:
Muy bien! Very well done.To the point.Short,funny and in Spanish too.Plus only about 6 minutes which is many times better than the 18 minute limit TEDx generally uses..

Rich One:
Thanks for your P.M. Sorry but it got lost somehow.The prep course for Public Speaking is one that Toastmasters International uses which we plan to re:launch in 2016. TEDx events here are currently in Spanish and you can google them-Noruega's event is a good example.

Well, not really discussed. Everyone sits at a table at Starbucks and texts/e-mails everyone else. There's no actual person-to-person vocal communication, but we're all looking at our screens in the same place. It is 2015, after all! :lol:

Hi group !
I am proud of loving the old fashioned way of close face to face meetings . As a matter of fact this is one of the main reasons I moved back to my hometown buenos Aires after living and working in the US for 20 years! Friendship is really valued here and meeting for coffee happens often between close friends. I am doing online psychotherapy sessions with my American and European patients so long to establish some in person chats with BA expats . I am curious to hear what is difficult about uour life here and what you love about it. Are you guys meeting this Thursday in alto Palermo ? If so, at what time? Look forward to somebody a reply and info . Thanks for whoever suggested the meet ups. I used to go often to the groups in New York City. By the way , is anybody else from NYC?
drpat

Are you guys meeting this Thursday in alto Palermo ? If so, at what time? Look forward to somebody a reply and info . Thanks for whoever suggested the meet ups. I used to go often to the groups in New York City. By the way , is anybody else from NYC?

Yep, it will be at the same place, Starbucks Alto Palermo - here are the details: http://baexpats.org/topic/34612-coffee-chat-thu-dec-10-430-7pm-palermo/

Hi group !
I am proud of loving the old fashioned way of close face to face meetings . As a matter of fact this is one of the main reasons I moved back to my hometown buenos Aires after living and working in the US for 20 years! Friendship is really valued here and meeting for coffee happens often between close friends. I am doing online psychotherapy sessions with my American and European patients so long to establish some in person chats with BA expats . I am curious to hear what is difficult about uour life here and what you love about it. Are you guys meeting this Thursday in alto Palermo ? If so, at what time? Look forward to somebody a reply and info . Thanks for whoever suggested the meet ups. I used to go often to the groups in New York City. By the way , is anybody else from NYC?
drpat

Former NYC resident here. Yep,.. that's me !.

Back