Where And When Do Expats Meet In Person In Ba?

Sabrina .
Thanks for your interest in delivering presentatations in English.
Myself and others are presently working out a starting date for these and other interface skills in English as well as a venue.
Hopefully,this could be up and running by mid-February.
in the meanwhile,you might view on BA MeetUps-"Desarrollo de Competencias para Alto Rendimiento en Empresas" in Spanish.
I am from the U.S. and i will be working together with these Argentine coaches.
Please visit my webpage to view some of my courses www.interfaceenglsh.com
(Sorry if you have a problem with it.Some hacker has been messing with it lately)

The link appears to be incorrect (missing an i).

El sitio al que vas a acceder contiene software malicioso

The problem is not solved yet with the page

El SITIO CONTIENE SOFTWARE MALICIOSO...

El sitio al que vas a acceder contiene software malicioso
[background=rgb(206, 52, 38)]

[/background]

I'm interested in this. There are many Argentine professionals who would appreciate coaching to deliver their presentations in English. Where will you be offering these courses?

Interesting to see someone planning on teaching Argentinians how to give presentations in English. I am an executive coach in Taiwan and do that over here as well as sales training, meeting management, etc. I used to be an marketing executive and management consultant in Silicon Valley.

What makes you think that there is a demand for presentation training among professionals? There is big demand for presentation training, etc. in Taiwan and China but when I worked in Mexico I found little demand for it there.

I have wanted to relocate to Argentina but have been puzzling over what to do. I don't need to work but like to keep active.

Sabrina.
I am in meetings at the present moment in securing a venue for such courses as :
A) Presentations in English
B) Leadership Skills
C) Team Building
D) Smart Decision Making
D) Conflict resolution in the Workplace
I hope to be able to make a final announcement by March 31,'16,
Applogies for the delay.

TheBoom:
In answer to your question-I don't think that there is a demand for presentation training here.I KNOW that there is and was up until 2005 when the Argentine economy went downhill.I have been teaching soft skills in English-like the ones I mentioned above --here since 1980.
I am now joining a group of Argentine recruiters and training managers to set up a complete program. As I stated above I will soon announce a venue on this site.
I would ask anyone interested to please stand by until March 31.

As I mentioned on 3/19:
The 1st of 4 free Public Speaking and Leadership Meetings in April '16 for non-native English speakers will be held on Monday,April 11 from 5 to 6 P.M.
The venue is a Co-Working facility on Florida almost Corrientes in BA's business/banking city center.
Due to the facility's heavy booking in April,I was unable to get a later evening time.
I will be the organizer and facilitator and the material used will be from the Toastmasters International Communication Series.Moreover, several members of that organization here will be in attendance.
A needs analysis will be made at that time to decide on topics for the remaining 3 April meetings.Interested forum members please PM me for details.

Back