Where can I make clothes donations?

Elenic

Registered
Where can I make clothes donations, are there charities who except clothes, shoes, other items? I am near Uruguay Subte

You can also drop off clothes at Fundación Sí in Palermo Hollywood (Ángel Justiniano Carranza 1962)

You can also drop off clothes at Fundación Sí in Palermo Hollywood (Ángel Justiniano Carranza 1962)
The church is closer to Uruguay station. Last year there was a deposit box in the vestibule when you enter. I assume it's still there.

Where can I make clothes donations, are there charities who except clothes, shoes, other items? I am near Uruguay Subte
Hello, In my neighborhood there are young men and boys cleaning car windows for pesos and on my route to work there are squater camps. I usually drop off my cloths/shoes... along with a loaf of bread and some cheese to these folks.

I donate my clothing, handbags, shoes, blankets and sheets in good condition to a church, Nuestra Senora de Caacupe in Av. Rivadavia 4879, Caballito and I know that all ends up in the right place, I hear that they also send our donations to hospitals.

Back