Where did CNN go?

niceguyeddie

Registered
The channels on my cable have all been moved around today and I can no longer find CNN. Is anyone seeing the same?

Which cable provider do you have? I have basic cable with Cablevisión and only get CNN en Español at night. They ''share'' the channel with another network.

I have got basic Cablevision too, in Salta. I had CNN english yesterday on channel 72, today it's gone. CNN Español is still there.

They yanked CNN in English from the basic package in BA a few years ago and made it a premium channel. They may have done the same thing up there in Salta too.

Telecentro replaced CNN english and BBC news from the basic package in BA and replaced them with telesur and incaa a while back.

They got rid of BBC world last year too, one day there, the next day gone.. I cried for a week over that.. i really miss WELCOME TO THE BBC..

Our cable plan has been gradually getting worse over the past 2 years.
I have no idea what channels we have now but they constantly seem to be reducing/changing. We even lost our SAP function about a year ago so now we can't get rid of the dubbing on most channels either and have to watch everything (Discovery, etc) in Spanish. Plus, I've noticed that most of the advertising is from Venezuela! We cancelled the service 2 months ago as we just aren't watching anything and while we no longer get billed, they've yet to disconnect the service!

They do so hate to lose customers.
We have direct tv basic which has cnn and bbc.
But have to cancel as we are moving house.
Talk about the Spanish inquisition. They were mortified that we should even ask to be disconnected, lol

Back