Where To Buy A Blackberry?

DRSG

Registered
Hello Forum,

Can anyone recommend where I can buy a blackberry device? I just arrived two days ago and need to get hooked up!

Thanks.

I run a Blackberry cos I'm sort of weird and i like them even though the rest of the world seems to have moved on

There arnt many about down here.

I took mine to the Santa Fe y Callao Movistar store - liked the ambience but the people didnt really sort out anything and just waved their hands in the air so left for me to do.

Not sure if this helps :)

Best place to buy a blackberry here is at Duty Free in Ezeiza -- if you have a flight coming up and can wait til you go through, get one there.

What model "unblocked" ? Check MErcado Libre for models and prices.

http://celulares.mercadolibre.com.ar/blackberry/8520/blackberry-8520_PciaId_Capital-Federal

blackberry-8520-curve-nuevos-en-caja-libres-gtia-2gb_MLA-O-3201502181_092012.jpg

There arnt many about down here.

Eh? There's more Blakberrys here than just about anywhere else in the world! They've got a factory here FFS and dedicated stores - there's one in the computer souk, Galería Jardin at Florida 550ish. If you're here for any amount of time, you may as well get one from one of the 3 service providers, they all carry them.

Back