Where To Buy A Computer

Matt84

Registered
If I needed to buy a fast computer for graphic design in a short time, in Buenos Aires, where should I go besides compumundo. Somewhere where I'd get some real assistance would be appreciated.

Go to Galeria Jardin on Calle Florida 537.
Lots of different vendors to choose from.
I bought my router there when I landed here in 2008, still works.

http://www.galeria-jardin-bsas.com.ar/

I just came back from MIAMi, and I bought a ASUS supercomputer for graphic design, with an extra solid hard drive,etc, for about 1,600 USD. If you have a friend that is coming down maybe he could go to BESTBUY there and get one for you.

Tricky as I may be going up North within a month, but I do need to use a decent computer precisely in that time frame.

Perhaps someone knows something like this company: http://www.arena-software.com.ar/ (both render farm and computer rental by the hour/ 6 hours? They haven't answered me emails

If I needed to buy a fast computer for graphic design in a short time, in Buenos Aires, where should I go besides compumundo. Somewhere where I'd get some real assistance would be appreciated.

How fast? If 2013 fast is fast enough I'd check mercadolibre where there are a lot of great computers from people who need 2015 fast.

For example:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-559348434-intel-i7-4770k-8gb-thermaltake-750-mother-z97x-liquido-ya-_JM

Hello,

I'd like to buy a new custom built Windows 11 desktop computer. I searched Mercdo Libre but can't find what I want prebuilt. I know about Galeria Jardin on Florida and have been there many times, but can anyone recommend a specific business there that they had a good experience with? Quality work with technicians who know their stuff? Thanks for any pointers!
Cheers!
Pete

I'd like to buy a new custom built Windows 11 desktop computer.

Hello,

I'd like to buy a new custom built Windows 11 desktop computer. I searched Mercdo Libre but can't find what I want prebuilt. I know about Galeria Jardin on Florida and have been there many times, but can anyone recommend a specific business there that they had a good experience with? Quality work with technicians who know their stuff? Thanks for any pointers!
Cheers!
Pete
I bought mine in parts on Mercado Libre a couple months ago. It cost more than in the states and I had less options but I think I still did pretty good. I didn't buy a new vid card though because they're still nuts here. Will wait for my next trip out of the county.

I bought a new computer at BH Computacion a few months back and got what I considered a good price. Their phone number is 4375 5600. Not big on service, but wouldn’t hurt to call them to see if they have what you’re looking for. There store is on Lavalle. If you make a reservation and go there you have to knock on the always closed front door. They only let one customer in at a time. Everything is in boxes and there are no demos.

Back