Where to buy a used bicycle?

ola-b

Registered
hi there,
arriving in BA next week (19.10) and i'd love to purchase a used bicycle. any tips where to find one?
thanks a lot!

I actually got the best deal off of Corrientes (side street) near Mico Center .. still a bit expensive but paid $100 USD blue and was barely used .. I love it I looked in Villa Crespo and on Mercado Libre

I actually got the best deal off of Corrientes (side street) near Mico Center .. still a bit expensive but paid $100 USD blue and was barely used .. I love it I looked in Villa Crespo and on Mercado Libre
Can you mention the name of the place where you bought your bike?

thanks a lot!

Pls check Fravega for reference . New bikes run around US$100 with garantia . You wanna risk to save perhaps US$20 . Fravega gives quota payments....?

a while ago i was also looking for a used bicycle but i found out that its easier and almost cheaper to buy a new one. Or if you have a DNI you can register yourself for the bici program and use the orange rental bikes all around the city.

weekend house sales organized by Maria Maranessi in the city. Check the website on Thursday.

facebook marketplace is great for a cheap used bike....it really depends on your needs and tatse....

but like others have said a new bike can be around 120,000 pesos from fravega etc ....

Back