Where To Buy 'cheap' Electronics In Caba

AussieKat

Registered
Hey,

I need to buy a printer for my university work. Does anyone know a place where it might be somewhat decently priced?

Thanks

Go with laser, they last longer and in the end are much cheaper. Try Galaria Jardin, but shop arround in the various places.
We used to have inkjet and it was always jamming, and we had to put new ink in every month (we don´t do a lot of printing). With laser, we change the ink maybe twice a year, if that.

Staples (one I know of near Puerrydon and Santa Fe) usually has real good prices on printers (comparatively, for Argentina). Galeria Jardin (Florida, past Cordoba but I can never remember what streets it's between) wouldn't be a bad place to go, but I've seen better prices on printers (for whatever reason) in Staples. However, it has been a year or so since I last looked.

I agree with Montauk about laser vs inkjet, 100%. Get laser if you can at all.

Have you tried the classified section in the forum? I bought a great Epson multifuncion laser/scanner/printer for only $350 pesos and new it was over $700.

Have you tried the classified section in the forum? I bought a great Epson multifuncion laser/scanner/printer for only $350 pesos and new it was over $700.
I got an Epson multi (TX430W) with wifi accessibility (I LOVE this feature. Send print jobs from a physically connected machine or from a laptop, or phone on the same wifi network), and cartridges are 'supposedly' cheaper (and yes, I do think they are cheaper than other brands, and I can add cartridges individually). I'm happy with it.

EDIT: Cheap electronics and CABA can never be used in the same sentence. :p

I got an Epson multi (TX430W) with wifi accessibility (I LOVE this feature. Send print jobs from a physically connected machine or from a laptop, or phone on the same wifi network), and cartridges are 'supposedly' cheaper (and yes, I do think they are cheaper than other brands, and I can add cartridges individually). I'm happy with it.

EDIT: Cheap electronics and CABA can never be used in the same sentence. :p

Where did you buy it from?

I did a bit more reading and everyone is right, laser seems a lot better.

Any idea on what prices I should be looking at?

must do some research come on! Camine Señora! :D

Check Garbarino.com.ar or Fravega.com.ar or Ribeiro.com.ar for reference

Or mercado libre many choices....! from $1000 to $6000 pesos Samsung and HP

http://listado.merca...r/laser-printer

http://www.staples.c...sp?dept_id=560

impresora-laser-hp-p-1102w-inalambrica-18-ppm-wifi-monocromo-13128-MLA20072904830_042014-F.jpg

Where did you buy it from?

I did a bit more reading and everyone is right, laser seems a lot better.

Any idea on what prices I should be looking at?
I got it a while ago spring 2013, paid ~$900 @ staples. This is not a laser, this is a inkjet.

Back