Where To Find Vaseline And What Is It Called?

Depends on what you will be using it for, however remember Vaseline and Crisco (called Vegetalina in Argentina) aren't compatible with latex. Just watching out for ya!

jajaja a cheap shot...!! KY displaced Vaseline 20 years ago...!!

Yes, nasty little critters. I'm curious as to whether they prefer beer or peach juice. At least they'll have a choice of what to die from.

Ahhh, Vaseline and its many wonderful uses!
This topic has made me an expert on local vaseline, in another thread I couldn't evade juicy stories about the prostitutes of Avenida Corrientes and promiscuous gay taxi drivers.

Great to know this forum is just about as loco as the city itself.

When you'll be bending on your knees, placing the traps on the floor, with the vaseline tube nearby, just make sure nobody is home (to avoid confusion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asLx-fwQyUU

When you'll be bending on your knees, placing the traps on the floor, with the vaseline tube nearby, just make sure nobody is home (to avoid confusion).

Don't have to worry about that. Just me and the roaches. Although I figure since they don't feel obliged to share in the rent burden then their eviction is justified. Maybe they'd be a little pleasantly surprised by the new death pools I've installed for their use, after all they live here too.

Don't have to worry about that. Just me and the roaches. Although I figure since they don't feel obliged to share in the rent burden then their eviction is justified. Maybe they'd be a little pleasantly surprised by the new death pools I've installed for their use, after all they live here too.

Interested fo find out about these roachtraps you setup with Vaseline...? I've tried all the "systems".

They don't work. Neither does boric acid. You must go to an exterminator store and buy two types of disks. The purple one feeds them and they die. And their brothers eat the dead so they die. The white one sterilize any roach within 25 feet. Because of the eggs [ they have left everywhere] you will have to kill off 3 generations ....about 60 to 90 days. Good luck. These fuc### rs are tough. And they have been here for millions of years. This is the only system that really works.

Back