Where to make a tattoo

laLuz

Registered
I wanna have a new tattoo. Anybody has a recommendation of a serious and high quality place/artist to have it be done?

THE place for tatts is Galería Bond Street. Avda Sta Fé and Rodriguez Peña (Recoleta)- One block from Sta. Fé and Callao. One parlor next to another inside the gallery.

Where to "GET" a tattoo.

Bond Street or Palermo... if you really think that more ink is going to solve that empty feeling inside, that street and that neighborhood is where you can fill that emptiness.

I can recomend Jorge at Tattoo Planet, Av. Cabildo 2040 Galeria Los Andes Local 102 Belgrano Telefono: 4787-4296.

Criticizing folks for getting a tattoo doesn't do much for "emptiness" either.

Iznogud said:
THE place for tatts is Galería Bond Street.

+1

you can take your pick from a lot of artists all in the one centre.

Napoleon said:
Where to "GET" a tattoo.

Bond Street or Palermo... if you really think that more ink is going to solve that empty feeling inside, that street and that neighborhood is where you can fill that emptiness.

@ Napoleon:
1) You must have misunderstood. I was not asking for an english teacher! There are expats in this country who are not native english speakers. Also verschwende deine Zeit nicht mit arroganten Kommentaren, das ist völlig lächerlich.. hahaha, thanks for making me laugh.
2) dito. You seem the empty person or why would you feel the need to criticize people you've neither met nor talked to? Leave me alone please, I'm not in this forum to fight.
@ otros: Thanks for the helpful posts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 7
R Expat Life 9
DJ_Rush Entertainment 2
I Culture 1
pmacay Expat Life 4
Back