where to purchase mace or pepper spray?

http://www.soldadodefortuna.com.ar/principal.asp

Call first and ask Adrian if he has some in stock. He imports it directly. The shop is inside Galeria Bond Street, famous by its tattoo parlors and music stores. Avda. Sta Fe and Rodriguez Penia.

Word to the wise, buy two and try operating one yourself first. When SHTF is not the time to RTFM.

Iznogud said:
http://www.soldadodefortuna.com.ar/principal.asp

Call first and ask Adrian if he has some in stock. He imports it directly. The shop is inside Galeria Bond Street, famous by its tattoo parlors and music stores. Avda. Sta Fe and Rodriguez Penia.

Word to the wise, buy two and try operating one yourself first. When SHTF is not the time to RTFM.

This!

I finally tried out mine one time and realized that there is the slight dip in the thumb area where the tab "locks" into the "ready to spray" position.

Also, I thought it would be a mist, like hairspray, but it's really a thin stream. It's good to know what you're working with.

PS- Bought my pepper spray in the States, not here.

This praticular army-navy store deals only in imported products. Not a "rezagos" place, hence it catters to more selected and selective customers.

It's open from 11-13 and 16-20, more or less.
He doesn't speak (good) english but has working understanding of it. Tell him Nicky sent you.

I'm really not trying to upset anyone with this question but are pepper sprays legal here?

In USA maybe so but not in much of Europe where they are offensive weapons and illegal to import.

What's the exact position in Argentina does anyone know? My gf says no and getting knocked up by the Policía Bonaerense (Provincial police) should someone get injured by use is worse than being "compliant" and handing over a few notes from your 1st (smaller wallet) and maybe pass over some totally useless cards (also carried in first wallet - tip keep old expired or redundant cards for just this purpose)

Not going to stop anyone who has one but maybe useful to know where you stand so can make a judgement.

Of course i'm a bloke and I realise this is about personal security and not just fear of robbery for some others

PhilinBSAS said:
My gf says no and getting knocked up by the Policía Bonaerense (Provincial police) should someone get injured by use is worse than being "compliant"

Seems a pretty bizarre punishment ;)

Iznogud said:
No one gives a flying f**k.

from profile

About Iznogud
Interests
Computers, guns
Occupation
IT Consultant
Biography
citizen of the World?

doubt it sounds more like sociopathic homicidal maniac

hey IZNOGUD new name for you SOCHOMAC

PhilinBSAS said:
I'm really not trying to upset anyone with this question but are pepper sprays legal here?

In USA maybe so but not in much of Europe where they are offensive weapons and illegal to import.

What's the exact position in Argentina does anyone know? My gf says no and getting knocked up by the Policía Bonaerense (Provincial police) should someone get injured by use is worse than being "compliant" and handing over a few notes from your 1st (smaller wallet) and maybe pass over some totally useless cards (also carried in first wallet - tip keep old expired or redundant cards for just this purpose)

Not going to stop anyone who has one but maybe useful to know where you stand so can make a judgement.

Of course i'm a bloke and I realise this is about personal security and not just fear of robbery for some others

It is legal here to carry a pepper-spray but like your girlfriend said, you can only use it if the result of using it does not hurt or physically inconvenience the would-be rapist or murderer. Because if that fine example of a citizen gets disturbed by your criminal, self-defending habits, you, the evil capitalist-imperialist, are going to jail!

Back