Interests
Computers, guns
Occupation
IT Consultant
Biography
citizen of the World?

doubt it sounds more like sociopathic homicidal maniac

hey IZNOGUD new name for you SOCHOMAC

Now that we've established that based in your exhaustive and conclusive research maybe we should name you VlLLIDJIT, what says you? :cool:

What happened to "not trying to upset anyone"? Have not insulted or picked on you, just provided what I think is useful and factual information. You are free to skip my posts if you don't like me or what I say.

Your village misses you...

You can buy a stun gun at any armoria (gun shop) for less than 200 pesos.

They are legal, rechargable, and usually have a "flashlight" feature.

And they will stop every perp in his tracks...

Especially as you switch from flashlight to stun mode in an instant...

I would prefer to have my snub nosed, 7 shot .357 magnum in my pocket, but that would probably get me in waaaay too much trouble down here. If only Argentina would realize that concealed carry gun owners make the streets, buses & subways safer, then maybe the chorros would have to find something else to do with their free time. For those of you who think guns are wrong, you should look into a little town called Kennesaw in Georgia where having a gun in your home is MANDATORY.

http://www.rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm
http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

They have the right idea. Now couple this concept with concealed carry or better yet, OPEN CARRY and I bet violent crime and car jackings would go away almost overnight.

Adios_USA said:
I would prefer to have my snub nosed, 7 shot .357 magnum in my pocket, but that would probably get me in waaaay too much trouble down here. If only Argentina would realize that concealed carry gun owners make the streets, buses & subways safer, then maybe the chorros would have to find something else to do with their free time. For those of you who think guns are wrong, you should look into a little town called Kennesaw in Georgia where having a gun in your home is MANDATORY.

http://www.rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm
http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

They have the right idea. Now couple this concept with concealed carry or better yet, OPEN CARRY and I bet violent crime and car jackings would go away almost overnight.

It's unfortunate that Walmart in Argentina doesn't sell either stun or hand guns.

I'm fortuante to live in an area where everyone assumes everyone else is armed.

And the crime rate is near zero.

The only way you can use this safely is to keep it always on your hand, otherwise it can be very dangerous. I mean: if you've got it in your pocket and someone try to attack you, as soon as you move your hand to get the spray, you can be considered dead, specially if the attacker has a gun. Think about it.
Careful doesn't mean paranoid. You can be careful in many ways, and never be a victim.
Best wishes

BASailor said:
The only way you can use this safely is to keep it always on your hand, otherwise it can be very dangerous. I mean: if you've got it in your pocket and someone try to attack you, as soon as you move your hand to get the spray, you can be considered dead, specially if the attacker has a gun. Think about it.
Careful doesn't mean paranoid. You can be careful in many ways, and never be a victim.
Best wishes

That's why I think a stun gun which also doubles as a flashlight is a good idea.

It's easy to carry one in your pocket and switch form light to stun mode in an instant.

BASailor said:
Best wishes

The old adage is true: 'never carry a weapon unless you know how to use it' and to that I would add 'and be prepared to use it without hesitation'.

Not a nice way to get around, with your finger constantly on a button/trigger.

The best advice I ever picked up from this forum was 'be grey'. Blend in, don't look lost or confused, move quickly and confidently as if you're just another Joe (or Joanna) on his way home from work. Don't wear flashy clothes, don't draw attention to yourself. That's seen me ok so far.

pompeygazza said:
The old adage is true: 'never carry a weapon unless you know how to use it' and to that I would add 'and be prepared to use it without hesitation'.

Not a nice way to get around, with your finger constantly on a button/trigger.

The best advice I ever picked up from this forum was 'be grey'. Blend in, don't look lost or confused, move quickly and confidently as if you're just another Joe (or Joanna) on his way home from work. Don't wear flashy clothes, don't draw attention to yourself. That's seen me ok so far.

And carry the stun gun...and know how to use it.

steveinbsas said:
That's why I think a stun gun which also doubles as a flashlight is a good idea.

It's easy to carry one in your pocket and switch form light to stun mode in an instant.

Yep. Guaranteed I'd hear a noise in my house in the middle of the night, flip the thing to "Flashlight Mode" and accidentaly zap the crap out of my wife.

Stun gun - $200AR
5-days hospital stay - $73,000AR
Divorce - $237,000AR

Blending-in and knowing how to run fast. Free.

:)

Now, what was the OP's question?

Back