Where to rent temporary storage?

Anders

Registered
Does anyone know of a place where we can rent some space to store a few items? We have been here for 3 months and have decided on coming back to stay more permanently from around September 1st.

Don't need much space. A little baby furniture and a couple of bags of toys and clothes, that's it.

We're in Palermo Botanico and will come back to stay in this area.

Thanks!

If this is a few suitcases there a group called South Americn Explorers and they have a luggage storage service.

Anders said:
Does anyone know of a place where we can rent some space to store a few items? We have been here for 3 months and have decided on coming back to stay more permanently from around September 1st.

Don't need much space. A little baby furniture and a couple of bags of toys and clothes, that's it.

We're in Palermo Botanico and will come back to stay in this area.

Thanks!

please, ring me up, we can also help you with an international moving 4813-2000 ask for Nazareno, kind regards,

there is a cheap deposit in Niceto Vega, Palermo Hollywood called masespacio I used them for 4 months. they do deals and discounts for cash and advanced payment.

I can also rent you some space in my studio in Palermo. PM me for more information.

Back