Where To Sell An Iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBA

Registered
Hi everyone. I'm looking for the best way to sell an iphone here in Buenos Aires outside of Mercado libre. It's an iphone 5, 16gb, unblocked by Apple, and brand new. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

I'm asking 12,000 pesos, which is the average price they're going for on Mercadolibre when you factor in the quotas

I'm asking 12,000 pesos, which is the average price they're going for on Mercadolibre when you factor in the quotas

Average is 8500 pesos on Mercado Libre... I think you are 3500 pesos more expensive, good luck with your sale.

You're going to have a hard time selling it for the asked price since it's possible to buy the same one for 8599 pesos, paying in 12 installments (0% interest) on Mercadolibre (link at bottom).

To sell Apple products for a profit here, you rather need to sell an item which is not offered yet in Argentina, just a few days after it was made available in the US.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-434984962-apple-iphone-5-16gb-pantalla-4-wifi-liberado-chip-a6-ios6-_JM

So lets see....let me do the math here. =12,000/7 = $1,714usd...for an Iphone5??? Are you serious?? You can't be serious...

Best of luck with your sale, but it seems crazy that someone would pay that much for an iphone 5. It would be cheaper to take a holiday to miami and pick one up there....

Best of luck with your sale, but it seems crazy that someone would pay that much for an iphone 5. It would be cheaper to take a holiday to miami and pick one up there....

this is so true... $1200 for a return ticket to Miami....+ $150 for one night stay + $649+7%
So lets see....let me do the math here. =12,000/7 = $1,714usd...for an Iphone5??? Are you serious?? You can't be serious...

$12000/ 4.9 = USD 2429. airfare to US, $1,200, one night stay, $150, IP5 16 G , $700... cheaper to fly to US.

I said 12,000 as the average when paying with quotes, which is commonly found on mercadolibre (see link)

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-434984962-apple-iphone-5-16gb-pantalla-4-wifi-liberado-chip-a6-ios6-_JM

If people are willing to pay without quotes, or if you are trying to pay with dollars, prices change

I said 12,000 as the average when paying with quotes, which is commonly found on mercadolibre (see link)

http://articulo.merc...hip-a6-ios6-_JM

If people are willing to pay without quotes, or if you are trying to pay with dollars, prices change
First of all asking prices on mercado Libre are just that, Things almost always sell below asking price.
Are you offering to take payment in Cuatos?
If so I will buy it from you on the 120 month payment plan, just say were you wan't to meet, and I will bring the first 100 pesos you bring the phone:)
There is one on Craigslist asking $8,000 right now, if you wan't to sell quick I suggest 7,000, maybe 7,500 if you are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back