Where to take a PCR test in Bs.As. for international travel

doubleup_dan

Registered
I am looking at centro rossi to do a PCR for my flight and it gives the option of a PCR Saliva test. Is this ok for a flight or do I have to get the qtip rammed up my nose??

Ceviche

Registered
I am looking at centro rossi to do a PCR for my flight and it gives the option of a PCR Saliva test. Is this ok for a flight or do I have to get the qtip rammed up my nose??
You can do the saliva test. However, by experience I found Rossi very gentle with nose unlike Centralab. Further, Rossi has stopped doing the throat test ( apart from nose) unlike Centralab.

Once I went with saliva test at EZE and they delayed me 1 hour ( and I barely caught my Flight) ; as they called up my destination airport to confirm, ( as they initially "claimed", this test is not recognized.)

Last edited:

doubleup_dan

Registered
You can do the saliva test. However, by experience I found Rossi very gentle with nose unlike Centralab. Further, Rossi has stopped doing the throat test ( apart from nose) unlike Centralab.

Once I went with saliva test at EZE and they delayed me 1 hour ( and I barely caught my Flight) ; as they called up my destination airport to confirm, ( as they initially said this test is not recognized.)
thanks for the info. I will just do the hisopado then to not take any risks. I did take a test a month ago in the piruano and they were anything but gentle and it kinda put me off. (After a 5 hour queue....