Where to take a PCR test in Bs.As. for international travel

Rossi is pretty good and they dont search for Gold up your nose unlike Centra lab. results in around 13-15 hours , though they claim 24 hours.

Does anybody know if they do both sides of the nose...? I’ve never done it.
I ask because I have a deviated septum. It might make the test easy on one side of the nose than the other.
Also,... just to get an idea, what do they charge for the test. Centro Rossi has branches all over the city.

Does anybody know if they do both sides of the nose...? I’ve never done it.
I ask because I have a deviated septum. It might make the test easy on one side of the nose than the other.
Also,... just to get an idea, what do they charge for the test. Centro Rossi has branches all over the city.
7500 pesos for Rossi. ( pay 600 more if you it in Eng as well)
no problem with nose type. but they do both sizes of nose plus mouth.
I have done per test in many places in the world. Its interesting cos in some countries they only do one side of the nose/no mouth.

If you're traveling to the States, you don't have to do a pcr, you can do the quick antigens test at IMAT or Maipú (and possibly other places as well). Neither of those places go very deep into your nose for that test. The antigens test costs less than a pcr.

thank you for the info spoke with centro rossi this morning,
if someone has a flight with KLM/AirFrance they have an agreement, you get a small discount
7100 pesos, in 24 hour avail, safe travels

If you're traveling to the States, you don't have to do a pcr, you can do the quick antigens test at IMAT or Maipú (and possibly other places as well). Neither of those places go very deep into your nose for that test. The antigens test costs less than a pcr.
Imat.com
Looks like they’re on Viamonte street 1742.

Last edited:
try hisotest.... you can do an antigen test for the USA... they come to your apartment test you then send you a pdf to print or show at the airport from your phone.... they come to you.... antigen is 4500 pesos.... results same day...... they tell you in 5 minutes while in your place......but the pdf is later sent from the office
they also do a pcr for 8500.... least you dont have to taxi
and go into a medical lab place and wait...

They are offering the tests at both Ezeiza and Aeroparque.
6000 pesos and 2h turnaround for PCR.
4000 pesos and 15-30 min for antigen (good for US).

Back