Where to vote tomorrow.

I think Milei is a shill for the Kirchners, never once did he mentioned them or talk about the corruption In their party.
Without him, Bullrich would win by a landslide.
They are all corrupt, regardless of party affiliation. Some are just smarter about the way they conduct themselves, that's the only difference.

It's pretty clear Milei is winning, the question is if he is winning today or in the second round.

Compare the exit of Milei (surrounded by a mob and barely able to walk) and bullrich:

I know it's not exactly scientific but elections are a popularity contest after all, and whenever Milei is in public he always has a mob surrounding him. Just go back on today's LN+ stream to see when each candidate voted:

It's pretty clear Milei is winning, the question is if he is winning today or in the second round.

Compare the exit of Milei (surrounded by a mob and barely able to walk) and bullrich:

I know it's not exactly scientific but elections are a popularity contest after all, and whenever Milei is in public he always has a mob surrounding him. Just go back on today's LN+ stream to see when each candidate voted:
I have no desire to be partisan but I really hope that the election will at least be decisive. Planning to return next month but holding fire on booking flights until after the election

Imho the IMF helps keep certain countries aligned just so they do not join China-Russia ( geopolitics that is )
Yes probably but hasn't Argentina been close to China along with Iran, Venezela, Cuba?

Back