Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Retiro

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other- tell us in the comments!

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Rease

Registered
I feel like Palermo and San Telmo are the main expat barrios, but I am curious to see if I am wrong.

I realize I did not list all 48 barrios, so id you live in a smaller one, try to pick the one closest to you and tell us more in the comments!

Also, in the comments, I would love to here why you chose that barrio.

I chose Palermo due to its proximity to my work, the safety and the personality.

I live in Palermo now and I have for the past three years, and I do love it, but if I were to move I would go to Chacarita or Colegiales.

I've lived for the last couple of years in Caballito and love it. Chosen for something new (had already lived in Recoleta, San Telmo, Las Cañitas, various spots around Almagro--which is still my favorite), and because we were able to find a nice apartment with a large patio within our budget here.

cafeconleche said:
Rease I'm perpetually an Other in your surveys :) I live in Vicente Lopez.

Haha, sorry! You only get 10 options for poll answers so I just went with the big ones!

I live in balvanera but if money were no object I'd be in Recoleta or Puerto Madero

Congreso :eek: Not by choice, but because the apt. came with the girlfriend. But I really miss living in Palermo.

garygrunson said:
I live in Barrie Norte, which is not on this list. It is not Recoleta, believe me

and neither is Barrio Norte, because, like Barrie Norte it's not an official barrio of Buenos Aires. It includes bits of Recoleta, Retiro and possibly Balvanera depending on who you talk to.

Back