Whisky for sale

nativexpat

Registered
Hello!

I have 8 bottles of whisky sitting at my MIL's place and no one in our circle of friends interested in buying them ... I have sold some through Mercado Libre, but considering how many booze-related posts I have read here, I thought someone might be interested.

Here's what I have:

- 4 bottles of Johnny Walker 0.75 ml (one of them still in its box) - $100 each
- 4 bottles of Chivas Regal - 1 Litre (2 of them boxed) - $150 each

Buy more than 2 and I'll give you a deal.

and also 2 bottles of Courvoisier Cognac - 1 Litre .... $150 each (just checked Jumbo online - a bottle of 700 ml sells for $200)

I am in Palermo. Please pm me if interested.

Thanks!

Mercedes

Hi!

Prices are in pesos.-

Age: Is there a way to check? (please tell me if you do know) - but as far as I know, more than 10 years old at least ... As I said, the bottles are sitting at my mother in law's place...she has this "museum mentality" (stocking on stuff and never using anything)

Hi, the Johnny Walker told the age by the color (red label, black lebel, gold lebel, blue lavel and green label wich is Malt)
And the Chivas Regal hass it in the main label (8 -12-18)

regards

nativexpat said:
Hello!

I have 8 bottles of whisky sitting at my MIL's place and no one in our circle of friends interested in buying them ... I have sold some through Mercado Libre, but considering how many booze-related posts I have read here, I thought someone might be interested.

Here's what I have:

- 4 bottles of Johnny Walker 0.75 ml (one of them still in its box) - $120 each
- 4 bottles of Chivas Regal - 1 Litre (2 of them boxed) - $150 each

Buy more than 2 and I'll give you a deal.

and also 2 bottles of Courvoisier Cognac - 1 Litre .... $150 each (just checked Jumbo online - a bottle of 700 ml sells for $200)

I am in Palermo. Please pm me if interested.

Thanks!

Mercedes
Mercedes,

Which color Johnny Walker & which Courvoisier Cognac, (VSOP or VS)

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,

Johnny Walker: Black Label
Courvoisier: VS

Regards,

Mercedes

chevene said:
Hi, the Johnny Walker told the age by the color (red label, black lebel, gold lebel, blue lavel and green label wich is Malt)
And the Chivas Regal hass it in the main label (8 -12-18)

regards

Hola Lucho,

I just saw your reply. DUH! :eek:

The Chivas says "Aged 12 years"

And the Johnny, as I just said above, is Black Label.

Thanks for the tip! Now I know something about whiskey!:p

I don't want to be an asshole but in the store next to my house you can buy a black label for 95...

Hmm....reallly? In that case ... thanks I guess... :rolleyes:

Does the $95 bottle come in a box?

I based my JW prices by looking at similar offers on Mercado Libre at the time ... and I just checked the Coto digital website... $149...

So I'll leave it at $100 - and still hear bargains ...

Back