Who are the future BAEXPATS?

I am not in Buenos Aires at the moment. Is is easy to get unqualified workers to show up ?
If you like, give me a heads-up, we’re currently building a house about an hour north of Buenos Aires and we could put you in contact with some teams of workers. Spanish would be essential for communicating with these people. And it’s in PBA, not CABA.

Just to mention in advance, you’d probably get a team of 3 experienced guys and 2 helpers with rates from $500-1000 per week, more at the high end. Just labour, no materials.

If you like, give me a heads-up, we’re currently building a house about an hour north of Buenos Aires and we could put you in contact with some teams of workers. Spanish would be essential for communicating with these people. And it’s in PBA, not CABA.

Just to mention in advance, you’d probably get a team of 3 experienced guys and 2 helpers with rates from $500-1000 per week, more at the high end. Just labour, no materials.
Thanks ! I may do that. That is very kind.

If COL is a problem, would being more open to living in different areas work ? Areas where wealthy matrons from Recoleta wouldn´t be caught dead ? IE: Congreso, Once, ec. They have some wonderful architecture and excellent transit. I see so many expats only want to live in Palermo, ec. Sorry for stating the obvious. You´ve likely already given that topic some thought

Back