Who has left or is planning to leave?

I have to say that the cost of living has risen a lot in the past few months, and the USD hasn't risen much, nearly similar to December 2023.
It really impacts our lives, because we don't speak Spanish, we can't find a job here.😢

I really like this country, culture and the people, but this is life. The economy forces us to make a choice.
If I'm paying the same amount of money for housing or school fees, I expect a better quality of facilities or standards. 😢

We have completely achieved our goal of coming to Argentina, so I am seriously thinking of going to another country.

We are originally from East Asia. We went back for traveling last year, and I feel Asia is so different now. I see energy, opportunity, and a future.
But my wife suggests we go to the UK because she doesn't like the education culture in East Asia. Honestly, I think it's too risky to spend a lot of money to set up in the UK and find a job in a short time.

We have been discussing this for a month, but still, there is no conclusion. The only conclusion is leaving this country, but we still don't when
I can relate to your situation. I am from Europe, we have the same impression from Asia and SEA, lots of energy and future. We would love to go to a country like thailand or vietnam for at least some time

Back