Who Is Blonde Gypsy Girl.....maria...??

I like reading what people have to say on non local events, although sometimes when those discussions become totally dominant it would be nice to see them split off into a separate thread or whatever.

I like reading what people have to say on non local events, although sometimes when those discussions become totally dominant it would be nice to see them split off into a separate thread or whatever.

Thats why new posts in the World Politics forum no longer appear on the main page. It got kind of silly around here in 2008 (apparently somewhere some guy who may have been the messiah or the anti christ depending on who you talked to ran for office and was elected).

Thats why new posts in the World Politics forum no longer appear on the main page. It got kind of silly around here in 2008 (apparently somewhere some guy who may have been the messiah or the anti christ depending on who you talked to ran for office and was elected).

Funny how little changes sometimes.

I thought this forum was for expatriates sharing experiences about living in Argentina. What has this topic got to do with it? Why don't you guy exchange phone numbers so you have someone to call when you want to talk about all the sensational news stories that grab your attention. The forum is more like CNN - be the first to know.

You are a policewoman that tells us what to read and write ? I personally find this story interesting and I am glad that Mr Rich posted this .Maybe we just talk about tango and tango and tango then you will be happy !

They seem to have found her mum, She's Bulgarian and her dad has "albino" genes

Sorry for the Daily Mail link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476772/DNA-test-confirms-Bulgarian-woman-IS-natural-mother-blonde-haired-Maria.html

article-0-18F3F32E00000578-266_634x404.jpg

Yes indeed when the police searched the loving natural parents home they found guns and stolen credit cards. She'll be sold again if she's returned.

Back