Who is Hugo Moyano?

Gringoboy

Registered
I know Google is our bestest friend, but seriously.
Who is this bloke?
Union leader; that I know.
Very wealthy; probably.
Every time I see him on TV, I squirm frankly.
Not as bad as D'ellia (bad spelling), who is one of the most objectionable men in this country, but I still don't get this bloke.
Any opinions?

Teamster/thug who throws around threats to enrich his union members and mainly himself.

he is the head of the confederation of all unions. is the most powerfull union leader in the country and he has been so for over a decade. as you´ve guessed he is extremely corrupt and ambitious. he started as the leader of the truckers union (camioneros) and one of his phrases was and still is "everything with wheels is mine" he started adding workers to his union from other close but unrelated works by means of force if needed. his rival is the leader of the construction workers union (uocra), those two unions always confront in acts and parades with wounded normally. another phrase he uses is "when truckers stop (go on strike) the whole country stops" and it is true due to the poor state of the cargo train sistem in argentina, state moyano helps keeping. they don´t just strike, they attack you and hurt you if you don´t strike and they block factories.
delia is not nearly as powerfull

everything with wheels is mine / nice phrase!!!

just remember the guy who sweeps your street is in his Union !!

mulderfox said:
he is the head of the confederation of all unions. is the most powerfull union leader in the country and he has been so for over a decade. as you´ve guessed he is extremely corrupt and ambitious. he started as the leader of the truckers union (camioneros) and one of his phrases was and still is "everything with wheels is mine" he started adding workers to his union from other close but unrelated works by means of force if needed. his rival is the leader of the construction workers union (uocra), those two unions always confront in acts and parades with wounded normally. another phrase he uses is "when truckers stop (go on strike) the whole country stops" and it is true due to the poor state of the cargo train sistem in argentina, state moyano helps keeping. they don´t just strike, they attack you and hurt you if you don´t strike and they block factories.
delia is not nearly as powerfull

I thought you were describing Jimmy Hoffa..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ajoknoblauch Expat Life 5
E Expat Life 0
ajoknoblauch Newcomers Forum 4
ghost Expat Life 42
M Expat Life 0
Back