Who would be interested in such an expat event (JAN -> MAR)

I would definitely be interested in something like this. Let us know when it's happening.

Great! I took note, others feel free to mention your interest too (to foresee the number of chairs and so on). I think it will be around early january, the first week, but I'll post more details.

For Mini, pictures of the beagle I found. Still no news of the owners.
I will place him for adoption in a few days, so if anyone is interested, PM me.
He's about 5 years old, friendly with my other dogs, has a good character (I can take his food from him while he eats), looking for hugs, he has a great tendancy to escape (yesterday while opening the portal he started running straight ahead like crazy while some other times he always stayed quiet), he doesn't seem to have health problem except that once in a while a front leg seems to molest him (odd, it's not always, maybe was he hit by a car... other times he has no problems at all). A good & troublefree dog. One tiny defect : he made small pees in my kitchen like for marking his territory but this is likely because he's new in the house.

Interested? Contact me.

beagle1.jpg

beagle2.jpg

beagle3.jpg

starlucia said:
I'll bring my bathing suit and some vegetarian dishes!

My first tomatoes from my 40 tomato plants will probably be ready to eat in 10 days. I'll make a few salads but I don't know much about vegetarian ethics.

Back