Why Do People Bother To Put Stuff Up On Here?

Phil and Cruizes should get a room (for jointly displaying the greatest disdain for BAexpaters).

Let's not forget that the team has recently lost Rooney to the Salta Goatroasters, sleslie to the Austin Fluorides, and dublin who has been put out to pasture. Quite frankly the replacements aren't cutting it, disdain will naturally follow. I'd like to see more accountability and transparency regarding griego's recruitment policies.

nice thing is that one can return and.or dip in and out and still see mostly all the old faces and some new ones banging on about whatever

all with some connection to BsAs at some time or other so good stuff from time to time surfaces just like mushrooms do

but then there are all the lurkers out there! who are by far the majority

what does it take? all you have to loose is ? your dignity?

is the true baexpat just a modern day spectator deriving sport from perverse voyarism ?

like the people who went to watch the inhabitents of Bedlem

come and watch the loonies at play

http://www.bethlemheritage.org.uk/aboutus.asp

mainimage_aboutust.jpg

I wonder if I'll still be banging on about Cristina in 2015?
Or, come to think of it, Vital Tony, Nielson from the Herald and bikes?

Let's not forget that the team has recently lost Rooney to the Salta Goatroasters, sleslie to the Austin Fluorides, and dublin who has been put out to pasture. Quite frankly the replacements aren't cutting it, disdain will naturally follow. I'd like to see more accountability and transparency regarding griego's recruitment policies.

Oh and fifs2 to the Andalusian Sex Kittens, I forgot, sorry fifs2.

I AM Baexpats.org

Because this must be one of the most cynical places on the whole internet.

These forums are full of obscure, unwelcoming and pessimistic people with an awkward sense of humor.

Although, sometimes, I dare to see the bright side of Buenos Aires, I am mostly here to meet fellow-sufferers.

Misery loves company, and it's nice knowing you're not the only one who feels they're losing their sanity (or what little they had
when they moved here).

Also, there's other reasons too, mainly the laughs, news and where to get stuff from America/Europe. Oh, and different ways to
screw the regime, I mean dear leader and her lovely gang of kids who need jobs, I mean Campora, Freudian slips I'm sure.

I come for the group misanthropy but stay for the polls, politics, Detroit v.s. BSAS (we need a new one, there's lynchings now!),
Kale, Peanut Butter, Dr. Pepper, Maple Syrup, English Teaching, Buy Dollars @ Official Rate, etc threads, Fluoride, Hitler, Cristina
Bashing, AFIP complaining, Correo Hating, so on and so forth.

It's actually very rewarding to receive Likes for the posts you type (makes you feel you are someone).
Yes, especially when my likes exceeded my posts, I feel like I'm not as full of shit as some people like to tell me/assume :p

Back