Why do you choose Argentina?

Not everyone homeless and on the streets are mentally ill or drug addicts. Minimum wage workers live paycheck to paycheck. One small disaster can put you on the streets. People with full-time jobs live in their cars. A rent raise will put an entire family on the street. I would rather live in a Villa than a cardboard box under the freeway in Los Angeles.

Those who remain on the streets are either mentally unwell and addicts, recent economic migrants or arent aware of the governmental or charital channels available to them to get them off the streets. Whether you want to believe it or not people dont have to be on the streets due to economic hardship.

Those who remain on the streets are either mentally unwell and addicts, recent economic migrants or arent aware of the governmental or charital channels available to them to get them off the streets. Whether you want to believe it or not people dont have to be on the streets due to economic hardship.

This is why assistance with mental health and drug use abatement are more important than giving them money "to get off the street".

You can't mentally help someone in Argentina that has been living in poverty since their grandparents lost their jobs 70 years ago. This is a motivation issue... you can keep giving them money so they can exist without creating a motivation for improvement though...in the meantime protecting them so you always receive their vote..... I guess in a way voting is their job? maybe?

It seems to me, most people are here due to cost of living, job, relatives or taking a break from where they are from. Pretty basic.

It seems to me, most people are here due to cost of living, job, relatives or taking a break from where they are from. Pretty basic.
I live here as I dreamt of living in Argentina, as a 10 year old child, watching the world map ( and zeroing on to Argentina) in a school class in Congo, and became obsessed about living in Argentina...though I had not even stepped on a Aeroplane. I believe, I had past life connection with Argentina. And I made it happen in my mid life - about living here.

Argentina is a beautiful country with an amazing first world lifestyle including incredible educational and medical systems and a fantastic public transportation system. It is also a hotbed of ingenuity and engineering talent. Argentina has some of the very best scientists and engineers in all of the world and is basically a more first world, better version of western europe.

Argentina is a beautiful country with an amazing first world lifestyle including incredible educational and medical systems and a fantastic public transportation system. It is also a hotbed of ingenuity and engineering talent. Argentina has some of the very best scientists and engineers in all of the world and is basically a more first world, better version of western europe.
"Ponéle". Not even Argentinians believe that :-D

You’ll make a good Peronist

100% Agreed.

Back