Why expats doesnt like get in love or get an argie partner?

I got to replay this.... First of all, I never was rejected by an expat.. my thread was based in the opinion of some firends, and my own experience just right here on this web site where I tryed to be friendly with some people sending private (an friendly) messajes, and i'd never recived an answer. I got nothing with american people... I just metionated them cuz I know that they are the largest percent down here. In fact I can tell you that I prefer to make bussines with them than another foreigners.
God bless ARG, and good bless US !!

Trennet said:
As an American expat, I exclusively date South Americans. It's just a personal preference that primarily comes down to how culture influences personality (e.g. reality TV isn't the primary topic of conversation like with the 22-25yos in SF and NYC . . .). And I have a preference for dark hair and golden skin.
Watza wrong with Mexican, Guatemalan, Cuban, etc. women? :D

Female readers obliged to skip to next post in this thread!

Personally, I prefer hair colour from ash blond to black and skin colour from black to paper white (although I do love that permanent sun tan), as long as they have these huge ... tracts of land and are either so stupid they are easy to cheat or so intelligent you can have a conversation (also) on topics like science or economic politics.

Female readers: I warned you four lines above, so nag yourself, not me.:D

John.St said:
Watza wrong with Mexican, Guatemalan, Cuban, etc. women? :D

Female readers obliged to skip to next post in this thread!

Personally, I prefer hair colour from ash blond to black and skin colour from black to paper white (although i do love that permanent suntan), as long as they have these huge ... tracts of land and are either so stupid they are easy to cheat or so intelligent you can have a conversation (also) on topics like science or economic politics.

Female readers: I warned you four lines above, so nag yourself, not me.:D

But, following your logic, if you date an intelligent woman, maybe will you be the stupid one being cheated on ?

I think Brigadier is in fact an expat who is having fun pretending to be Porteño. Maybe we should give him a rest. This thread is getting silly.

No sergio, soy Argentino de la ciudad de Santa Fe... no nesecito un descanso!... estoy bien gracias..
solo me gusta interactuar aca con mis amigos expats conversando de diferentes temas que sean de interes general...

I've been dating a porteña here for over a year and in reality is the main reason I'm still here (getting paid in pesos). My plan is to get her back to the US in about another year on a work visa and see how it goes from there :)

sam3g said:
I've been dating a porteña here for over a year and in reality is the main reason I'm still here (getting paid in pesos). My plan is to get her back to the US in about another year on a work visa and see how it goes from there :)

sam3g- "get her back to the US"...?

Are you from the States?

If so, feel free to hire me for a few American English classes before you return, because from reading the wording of your post, I think you've gone native.
:eek:

Prolly because most expats rarely wander outside of there barrio

Back