Why expats doesnt like get in love or get an argie partner?

Brigadier said:
the question its simple: why you all never like to be involucrated with the locals?...
Expats girls or boys never like to meet with people from here. Whats the reason?: fear?, supremacy feeling? ... or what ?
Any answer its taked..

Please introduce me to your hot argentine female friends. I don't discriminate!

I have dated Argentines exclusively for the last oh..5 years or so (even before I moved here). It's not easy - there are a lot of cultural differences that I found, especially of the person had never left Argentina. I think I've vented about it a few times! lol

Have been happily involucrated;) with an Argentine for the last few months and the big difference this time is that he has lived overseas and has a slightly different perspective on the world and also understands the challenges of being an expat which helps a lot.

Brigadier said:
the question its simple: why you all never like to be involucrated with the locals?...
Expats girls or boys never like to meet with people from here. Whats the reason?: fear?, supremacy feeling? ... or what ?
Any answer its taked..

I assume you made a research. I'd like to see it posted.

I find that Argentine men can be just as hysterical and drama-inducing as (people say) the women are.
In the end there will always be (communication) problems between men and women. Coming from another culture/language means you get to skip some of them and add some new ones.

These posts crack me up! I figure if you find the right person it doesn't matter if you're an expat or Argentine or from outer space, if you truly love someone you'll find a way to make things work.

Regards,

A Hopeless Romantic

Smcali23 said:
Argentine girls are crazy. I know, I'm married to one!

ROFLOL!!!!!!!! :D thats the fun part! Well, except for the crazy jelous insane control give all the money freaks.

Back