Will Exchange Art For Bringing Items To Me From The U S A

steveinbsas

Registered
I am looking for three individuals who own apartments in BA that would be willing to bring some jeans, shoes, sandals and a few other items (enough to fill a 29" fabric suitcase) to Argentina in a future trip and then send them to me in the via OCA in exchange for artworks for their BA apartment.

I will have three boxes that weigh about 40 lbs each and their contents would fit nicely in a typical 29 inch fabric suitcase. Nothing is breakable so even a duffel bag would be sufficient, If you live in a city with thrift shops it is often possible to find used 29" luggage for about $15 dollars. (I know from experience). OCA can forward the suitcase itself but they also have boxes for sale if you want to keep the suitcase. I already have too many.

It is possible to see many of the artworks I have available in my blogs. If the link in my signature isn't working, please try www.carlosmonzani.blogspot.com. If you click on "view my complete profile" you will see the links to additional blogs. The paintings by Caolina Muchnk are no longer available.

If you let me know what you like I can also send photos of similar works that are not pictured in the blogs. I will be happy to offer paintings of at least double the value of the excess baggage charge (even if you only have one other bag and don't have to pay it) and the OCA charges to anyone who brings and sends me the contents of one box. I "value" my art base on the base prices of similar artworks offered at the vrboarte subastas (auctions) in the 900 block of Arenales.

www.artverbosubastas.com.ar/‎

I am making this offer to folks who own apartments in BA and are veterans of the forum.. While it is possible to take art out of Argentina (and many take smaller artworks in their luggage without any paperwork), larger paintings (including almost anything that is framed) require a lot pf paperwork as well as a special trip to EZE the day prior to departure.

I will be happy to answer any questions either in this thread or in a PM.

I am looking for individual who would be able to receive one of the boxes in the next week or two but I am not in any great hurry to receive the items. I can easily wait a month or two (if not longer) if your next trip to BA is not imminent,

It appears that the links to my blogs aren't working, but it is possible to google "the art of calos monzani" to get to the blogs.

But first try this: http://carlosmonzani.blogspot.com.ar/

Back