Witnessed A Robbery...

No offense but if you are victim of pick-pocketing you should blame yourselves.

Dude, it was my personal opinion, if you can not take care of your belongings you are stupid... but it's alright if you don't like my opinion, but don't come to language which define your mentality which is pretty low.

I was going to say something highly critical of this person's "personal opinion". But now I worry that doing so might "define [my] mentality [as] pretty low." So instead I'll just quote these two pearls from IABhutto and let them speak for themselves.

So if I go out one day looking stupid, I'm going to get pick-pocketed?
Well that's me out then.

I decided to cut my post short yesterday when I mentioned personal space but considering what has been going on I would like to say something, For one thing I totally second lacoqueta's thoughts. Even if a comment is particularly silly or even mean there is no reason to make it worse by doing things like name calling. Who knows, sometimes people just don't express themselves properly. What IAButtho said may have been out of line and politically incorrect but there's some food for thought in what he said. Tourists are easy preys and they are almost always the victims of pick pocketing but most of us aren't really tourists. Is it really a good idea to go to Florida Street or any other similar place with large crowds (hence the personal space remark) without being 100% aware of what's going on around you? I always try to find the least crowded spot even in crowded places simply because I hate having my personal space invaded but it has the added benefit of limiting my chances of getting pick pocketed. In a way if you think that being in a crowded place without being EXTRA careful is a good idea, then you need to reassess your idea of what a good idea is. Sometimes it happens even if you were totally careful and that's a shame but I'm sure that as someone said... when it happens it was probably closely related to a day or a moment you weren't paying attention.

Last robbery i saw, kid on a bike stripped a necklace off an elderly woman in a crowded street, few chased after him but he disappeared on the pushbike. Often its just bad luck

I haven't been on Florida street in years. Despite the good cambios and other deals available, I loathe crowds. And they are a pickpockets paradise. If I need to be monitoring my adrenaline levels I'd rather pass. Unless it's for fun.

Dude, it was my personal opinion, if you can not take care of your belongings you are stupid... but it's alright if you don't like my opinion, but don't come to language which define your mentality which is pretty low.

By bullying me like this, you will get nothing, you are dork and moron who is hiding behind his computer and spreading shit because he was molested when he was a child. Grow up dude I feel sorry for you...
I've just re-read your post ABhutto and I find it extraordinary that you think using terms such as 'low mentality', 'dork', 'moron', 'spreading shit' and references to child molestation, to be appropriate in this place.
Quite extraordinary.

I've just re-read your post ABhutto and I find it extraordinary that you think using terms such as 'low mentality', 'dork', 'moron', 'spreading shit' and references to child molestation, to be appropriate in this place.
Quite extraordinary.

For reply to bully like you I could have used much worst words, read your comment which you post replying to my first comment you were scornful and full of ridicule yes my English is not good enough so what??

I used to think that you are nice guy even thinking of getting computer from you since I don't trust any Argy, you turn out to be vicious and hateful bully person who is negative for no reason no rhyme. This is my last reply to you I won't reply to you ever, may God bless you if you believe one...

You see, I rest my case.
As the old song goes 'It's not what you do. it's the way that you do it.
Hum a few bars, Bhutto, and I'll pick it up as we go along.
La dee da!

Back