Work and Salary Expectations

I for one have no idea how people who earn there income in a foreign country and are living in BA can afford to stay. There is some euro and dollar inflation but with incomes in the first world begin flat for the last 3-4 years and inflation running here at 25-35% there is no way you can maintain the same kind of living standard in BA

Delight said:
I for one have no idea how people who earn there income in a foreign country and are living in BA can afford to stay. There is some euro and dollar inflation but with incomes in the first world begin flat for the last 3-4 years and inflation running here at 25-35% there is no way you can maintain the same kind of living standard in BA

As weird as it may sound, it's the other way around. The ones earning in Euros & USD (well, if you make at least 3.500/4.000 USD a month) can live decentely while the expats earning in pesos don't always have their salary following the inflation = problem.

Rental prices don't increase anymore by 20/30% per year, that's a major point also. But indeed foods, products, services and such keep raising.

Nevertheless, if inflation keeps hitting that way, even the ones making +3.500/4.000 USD a month will start to worry but anyway, I don't think it will exactly happen that way.

Back