World Corruption Index for 2018 is out .....

And it appears that the guy who keeps on hurling "google expert" as an insult, is projecting.
He seems to be far better at regurgitating crap Google searches than doing any serious reading.

Well, someone asked about the list, I google it because in Spanish is easier to find it. This is what a Google search is fot.
However, I do not litigate on imaginary hearings here using google as the legal source as you do, that is the difference Ben.

Well, someone asked about the list, I google it because in Spanish is easier to find it. This is what a Google search is fot.

Sigh.

Yes, determining who is the most corrupt president in the world is precisely what Google is for.
Particularly using a phrase which has already been gamed so much that a current search for that phrase returns articles cheering that gamed result.

Seriously: go back and have a look at the photo bajo posted. The first link returned is Noticias 135, a typical K desperado playground, trumpting that searching for "presidente más corrupto del mundo" returns Macri.

As evidence, a YouTube video is provided of somebody asking that search of Google Now, and Google returning that "according to Caras y Carretas, it's Macri". Caras y Carretas is a Uruguayan site that appears to be the lovechild of TeleSUR and InfoWars, where images like this are par for the course. They managed to get their repeated headlines for Macri being the mas corrupto del mundo to be the 1st result returned, after which that fact itself became newsworthy. Wow.

Anyways, I think that my characterization of you "regurgitating crap Google searches" was spot-on.

However, I do not litigate on imaginary hearings here using google as the legal source as you do

I did nothing of the sort, ever. The only imaginary stuff going on is your slaying of online dragons.
I did point out that you were basically stating that following your own government's advice was liable to land you in prison. Basically, that successive administrations of Argentine government, according to you, were trying to entrap innocent people. Which you never addressed. Because it's absurd.

that is the difference Ben.

Praise be to Allah, there are other differences as well.

There are 3 powers in a Republic. Normally children learn about that in 4rd grade but, you know, it is you. To listen to the power who decides on cancelling citizenship seems smarter ;) you genious.
Entrap? In what? You do not need to understand, you need to listen to the advice of a professional about a basic principle.

Last edited:
Back