Worlds Best Lovers

perry

Registered
This is an interesting link that rates the Spanish as the worlds best lovers and the Germans and English as the worlds worst lovers. Brazil lovers came in second. Argentina was not on the two lists . Like to comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-lazy-English-come-second-battle-sheets.html

WORLDS BEST LOVERS POLLED

1. Spain 2. Brazil 3. Italy 4. France 5. Ireland 6. South Africa 7. Australia
8. New Zealand 9. Denmark 10. Canada

WORLDS WORST LOVERS POLLED

1. Germany (too smelly) 1. Spain 2. England (too lazy) 3. Sweden (too quick) 4. Holland (too dominating) 5. America (too rough) 6. Greece (too lovey-dovey) 7. Wales (too selfish) 8. Scotland (too loud) 9. Turkey (too sweaty) 10. Russia (too hairy)

I think I would put the Daily Mail at the top of the worlds worst newspaper list.
Some telling observations, but I think it tells more about newspaper columnists. :D

I heard Argentina should have been rated highly, it seems the people doing the survey here went on strike. Once the strike was over they were unable get back to their offices in downtown due to demonstrations to complete the survey. The government has decided this is an important subject and has instructed INDEC to begin publishing quarterly statistics showing Argentina as number one.

Yikes, how many of those "15,000 well-travelled women" managed to sample lovers from most or all of those 20 countries? Well-travelled, indeed.

Well, being Irish, I can feel quite good with myself today :)

Had to laugh at the description of the Greek lover . Too lovey dovey does this mean he is wimpish or pistol whipped by the controlling Greek mother.

Spain seems to be a suprise according to three friends of mine who live in Madrid Spain. They come to Argentina for tango and diversion as often as possible.

Back