Would anyone be interested in a fiction writers group?

I see Katie Truls and Christy have joined the FB group, Jeremy I sent you an invitation to your yahoo account. Neil, does your fb email address differ from the address you gave me yesterday? Is anyone else having difficulty finding the FB group?

Hi Esllou and all,

Sounds fun and I'd like to join in if it's going on (at all or still ...). Please let me know. Thanks.

C, post me your e-mail address in a PM and I'll get the main mailing list out to you.

Alison, yes my FB address is the same as the one I gave you. How peculiar. There should only be one or two people with my name on FB. I'm the one on the ship!

Hey all! Hope everyone's well.

With all the edits and revisions, I can't think you enough for the invaluable help you provided to me during my journey writing my novel. I wrestled a bit more with it after I returned from the World Cup in South Africa, but I finally finished it, and am quite pleased with the outcome. Now, it's on to Book 2!
I wanted to let all of you know that I posted the first chapter for free on my website at www.trippdakota.com. Click on the Puma Travel tab and scroll to the bottom. And since you were so instrumental in me finishing this project, if you want more, send me a PM on here or facebook, and let me know. I'd be happy to send more to you.

Hope you're all well! =)

I'm interested, too. I want to work on a graphic novel and would love to support and be supported by other fiction writers. My local number is 4899-1604. Peaco

Just found this thread and not sure of its latest status. I'm a indie movie producer who has finally just finishing my first draft of my own script, after years of working with other writers. I'd love a chance to meet up on a regular basis to "spit-ball" ideas on my own or other's projects, or simply have them help me to meet deadlines.
let me know if a writer's group is still going on! i'd be open to any kind of creative writing. I'm in palermo.
thanks
nick

I am interested! I am acquiring some knowledge as far as writing in Spanish is concerned because I am studying Spanish Language and Literature but I need some help with writing in English.
My schedule is pretty hectic. I might only have my weekends available as nights are for preparing classes and studying for college.
cheers!
Maggie

Back