Would love to meet creative types that are really putting down roots here.

So how's the gathering last night? I fall down on bath tub, got some bruises and super painful so didn'r get to go out... We should do this again!

I understand it was on Firday at 20:30 in Antares, I went there but found nobody, so I went back. I live in San Telmo, so it was a long journey with no sense.

Michal

This is a very sad and accident filled ending to a very promising thread! It needs to be picked up and dusted off. And despite my better judgement, I seem to be doing so.

So, I'm 51, creative (or so they say), have lived here for 12 years, and see little chance of escape anytime soon. Would be up for a cup of coffee.

I'm a freelance photographer . Mostly boring commercial crap if you can call that creative =0) Any good ?

I have been here for seven and will be here for foreseeable future. I would love to meet up.

I started this post and am apparently the reason the event didn't go off as planned. Since nobody had been responding in the day or two leading up to the event, I figured nobody was going to go. In addition, the event seemed to have been upstaged at one point by another meetup. My appologies to those who went out last time to Antares.

I propose Friday the 8th at 8:00 at Buller's in Recoleta. Saturday could work as well.

Back