Wow, I need a lady friend.

CharlieBird

Registered
Funny, I never thought that I would actually complain of not having enough girls to hang out with. In fact, I have none! I just moved here and it's been a month in which I've met some girls, but the people who I consistently hang out with are guys. Not that I don't appreciate my guy friends, but there are some days or moments when a girl just wants to hang out with a girl. Not necessarily to be extra girly (because I'm not trying for that), but to hang out with someone with the same amount of estrogen or near it.
Any girls out there who want another female companion for simple things like getting coffee and way too many medialunas, wine and cheese, exploring the city, theatre, and of course the casual hang out session at the house? I'll be in Buenos Aries for an undetermined amount of time dancing ballet, jazz and tango. Learn more over coffee!
Besos!
Charlie (female)

I'll hang. I definitely wouldn't mind holding a conversation with someone other than my boyfriend, my Argentine (male) roommate, or my students(all male). My schedule is packed during the week, but let me know if you want to grab a coffee or drink next weekend.

Hey!

You may count on me for one month. Send me a private message with some contacts so we can arrange something :)

Nice evening!

Nico

CharlieBird said:
Funny, I never thought that I would actually complain of not having enough girls to hang out with. In fact, I have none! I just moved here and it's been a month in which I've met some girls, but the people who I consistently hang out with are guys. Not that I don't appreciate my guy friends, but there are some days or moments when a girl just wants to hang out with a girl. Not necessarily to be extra girly (because I'm not trying for that), but to hang out with someone with the same amount of estrogen or near it.
Any girls out there who want another female companion for simple things like getting coffee and way too many medialunas, wine and cheese, exploring the city, theatre, and of course the casual hang out session at the house? I'll be in Buenos Aries for an undetermined amount of time dancing ballet, jazz and tango. Learn more over coffee!
Besos!
Charlie (female)

Charlie, hi!

I'll definitely take you up on this--I just moved here last week and have already noticed how much easier it is to make male friends here than female friends (!!!). PM me, so we can come up with something to do :)

asaint said:
Charlie, hi!

I'll definitely take you up on this--I just moved here last week and have already noticed how much easier it is to make male friends here than female friends (!!!). PM me, so we can come up with something to do :)

Girls let me assure you that great friendships with local girls will come but it does take time. I met my female soul mate here after years of superficial friendships and I know she will be a friend for life..stick with it.

A little harsh, no ? I was only trying to help.

CharlieBird said:
Only if you promise your black hand that it will work. If not, that hand is mine and it's going to live in a jar.

Back