Writer's Assistant

Seriously have you nothing better to do than criticize? If there is a true professional out there with good experience please contact me. Otherwise do not waste your time or words replying.

Seriously have you nothing better to do than criticize? If there is a true professional out there with good experience please contact me. Otherwise do not waste your time or words replying.

What professional would want to have anything to do with you? You come off as arrogant and unable to communicate even basic details of what you are asking for.

He's right though. This is a pattern on this forum and it's very annoying. Someone comes to ask a simple question, and there's nonstop second-guessing, "witty" replies (that aren't witty at all), what's the point? His post is legitimate. If you can write you should have no problem writing in any category.

He's right though. This is a pattern on this forum and it's very annoying. Someone comes to ask a simple question, and there's nonstop second-guessing, "witty" replies (that aren't witty at all), what's the point? His post is legitimate. If you can write you should have no problem writing in any category.

The post is legitimate, but extremely vague...unnecessarily. Simply put, tell us what you want and/or need.

This person is a writer (presumably), yet cannot or will not express him/herself.

Thanks nkotb for the comment and I will keep that in mind if I knew what an opaque OP was! Hahahaha. What's your question?

Though it isn't possible to know exactly which meaning to apply to a newbie who's first post is in the job section, OP can stand for any number of things, including Obvious Phoney.

There's a big difference between a "writer" (in particular, a published author) looking for an assistant and someone who simply wants to write a book.

This forum has had its fill of fake job offers. If the OP actually is a published author, it would make sense to provide at least a few (or at least one) of the "details" of the job: editing, writing descriptive passages or dialogue, and/or the entire book.

Though it isn't possible to know exactly which meaning to apply to a newbie who's first post is in the job section, OP can stand for any number of things, including Obvious Phoney.

Alternatively, OP = AR = JG = HR

There's a big difference between a "writer" (in particular, a published author) looking for an assistant and someone who simply wants to write a book.

This forum has had its fill of fake job offers. If the OP actually is a published author, it would make sense to provide at least a few (or at least one) of the "details" of the job: editing, writing descriptive passages or dialogue, and/or the entire book.

Indeed I am a newbie and as such the ridicule was helpful in highlighting incompatibility. My inquiry is in earnest and thank you to those qualified interested applicants who responded directly to me.

Back