Writers Group

Ashley

Registered
I used to belong to a great writers group here in Buenos Aires that unfortunately fell apart after members went back home/continued along their travels and am trying to get something organised again. I already have a couple of people interested but would ideally like a few more on board.

We're looking for committed writers with whom to share our work, receive feedback, inspiration and support. We're looking for creative souls (but not creative snobs), with a sense of fun. I'm hoping to get something started by next week so that we can meet to decide on an informal structure for the group which will ideally be somewhat relaxed and involve a couple of bottles of tinto at the end.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Hi Ashley. Did the writer's group get started? I might be interested.
I've been writing my blog since January 2007 (been here in BsAs since March 2007) and now trying to nurture my creativity & keen to expand my writing projects. Would be nice to met fellow writers for inspiration and support.
SC

Hello,
I am also interested in writing. It's been a busy year for me and I have written very little, but it would be nice to find some creative people who write in English.

I would also be interested. Please let me know.

Mitch

Validitorian (donde esta el "C"?)-

We're going to get the group started with out you. And if you don't have 6 months' worth of writing when you get down here, you're not going to be allowed to join.

It's as simple as that.

Yes sir :(

(Y lo siento, no, no hablo español - No se supone que es una "C" - es un juego de la palabra "valedictorian" en relación con estándares web)

I currently belong to a writer´s group here in BA, but I would be interested in joining up with another group. Also, a woman in my group just started a Writers in Buenos Aires blog (Writers in Buenos Aires) and is starting to organize events for literary minded folk. The first one is this Friday (24th Oct.) at Sugar Bar, Costa Rica 4619, at 8 pm. You´re all invited to come, of course. It´s more of just a meet and greet and chat than anything else. Hope you can make it!

Hi,

I am very interested in joining your group. I have been working on a number of writing projects over the last few years, and would welcome the chance to create and share with a group of English language writers.

If the group isn't filled, I'd welcome information on how to join.

Thank you,

Mary

Hi Ashley,
I might be interested in joining. Please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
David
quote=Ashley;13788]I used to belong to a great writers group here in Buenos Aires that unfortunately fell apart after members went back home/continued along their travels and am trying to get something organised again. I already have a couple of people interested but would ideally like a few more on board.

We're looking for committed writers with whom to share our work, receive feedback, inspiration and support. We're looking for creative souls (but not creative snobs), with a sense of fun. I'm hoping to get something started by next week so that we can meet to decide on an informal structure for the group which will ideally be somewhat relaxed and involve a couple of bottles of tinto at the end.

Please let me know if you're interested.[/quote]

Back