Xmas Rental Nightmare - Advice Please - Where To From Here ?

Thank you SO MUCH :) lol My Japanese is *rubbish* nowadays (I even have to use google translator to write in Japanese because I can't remember all the characters and I don't have the special software or keyboard either:) Yes, I remember some hiragana and katakana but when it comes to KANJI - forget it... That reminds me - day off tomorrow - I really DO have to check out the Japanese garden here - after 4 years here its probably time - I was thinking it would be a perfect place for some sword practice - assuming we are allowed on the grass... (I guess I could take my bokken along just in case... ?)

ha,ha,ha...The real cold blade Katana swinging practice probably could be a great attraction to the passer-byers but then the Argentinean gendarme could confiscate your valuable Nippon-tou ! The bringing the kashi tree made Bokken would be more suitable me thinking. When I get there, I could be showing off the Rickey-sans beef Curry delight if I can find a place to cook them, then after a tea ceremony Matcha tasteing on the agenda too ! I just got the Matcha preparing kit sent to me..!

Guys - a quick update for those who are interested - we are moving into our long term rental apartment within days - and the ex landlady from hell and her hubby will be back from their holidays in Uruguay - myself and my partner will be confronting them some time next week demanding our money back and taking action against them if it is not paid - watch this space...

Good luck in your efforts to extract what these people owe you Juancito.
If you can't get the dosh by civilised, face to face encounters, you're going to be faced with a very, very long wait if going through a small claims court.

Thanks mate - but I have a feeling that with what we have to hit the lawyer (ex judge) de facto hubby with he is going to be more than happy to settle as quickly and quietly as possible - its going to get ugly for him if he doesn't - and its certainly not going to be a great way for him to finish off a professional career of 50 years or so in the legal system here to have a stain on his reputation like this...

Back