Xmas Rental Nightmare - Advice Please - Where To From Here ?

What you fail to see is that in this case it is BajoCero outing himself with his remarks, the OP had said nothing about him...

Nikad is so right. Juanito never mentioned the name of this lawyer. Bajocero's post is just completely unfair. Not to mention that going through legal procedures in Argetina is hard enough, now Juanito is getting bs from his former layer as well`....

Nikad is so right. Juanito never mentioned the name of this lawyer. Bajocero's post is just completely unfair. Not to mention that going through legal procedures in Argetina is hard enough, now Juanito is getting bs from his former layer as well`....
OK, but el pobre-Juanito-san has named 3 names in his previous posts. I will be very interested to know who are these nominees,would like to be in the light so to protect me from harm from these individuals there in the future if Iam in need of an attorney or searching to rent me a place...

What you fail to see is that in this case it is BajoCero outing himself with his remarks, the OP had said nothing about him...

Here i disagree with you, he was using clumpsy euphemism to refer to me for defame me and he was advicing on that way, with lies.

So, in my opinión this person is not reliable, you cannot trust him.

By the way, obviously my comment wasn t properly understood. When you are cheated by a real state agent, and if he or she is a criminal, the strategy they use is to go to Court as victims describing false facts regarding sabré-rattlings with guns because freedom during the criminal process is not allowed in that particular crime. So, even you are inocent, you are going to spend some months in jail. On the other hand, that strategy is very smart because if you say the true, the judge is going to think that you are guilty and then you can spend over 8 years in jail.

So, i was giving a good advice to somebody who doesn t deserve it.

As soon as i come back from vacation i m going to consult with the bar association because I understand that he free me from professional secret with his behaviour.

Regards

I've taken an interest in this thread, mainly to see how the OP was going to untangle this mess and get back to level ground, not to mention the fact that we all like a good story.
The moment we start naming and shaming on this forum, regardless of whether we are right or wrong, is akin to stooping to the abysmal depths that the current regime is prepared to sink to.

You might say that Hybrid, but it also depends on the laws governing 'online defamation', if indeed such a law exists, I'm not a lawyer.

I'm confused myself on a few points guys - my main aim was to warn others about my experiences so that they didn't have to fall into the same trap I did (more than once - i.e. really bad landlords...) The lawyer bit is kind of an ''added bonus'' (I had many private messages to ask about this character and if it was so and so and what had happened and of course to relate their own stories and so on...) I had legal training back in my own country but of course the basic British/British Commonwealth legal system of today is not directly comparable (as far as I can see) to the one that operates here - I do know that in most places where I have lived that if you paid for and engaged the services of a lawyer any information during that time that passed between you and him is considered ''privileged'' or *confidential* information - and it is illegal for that lawyer to use or misuse any of it... For example, another lawyer (in my case) was engaged to send a legally binding service document to the lawyer in question (on this thread) to indicate that his services are henceforth *terminated* and that he is legally REQUIRED to return all information/documentation (the entire file basically) to the client (in this case me). Once that document is in effect my understanding is that *any* lawyer has to tread very carefully indeed in terms of what information he publishes online or uses in any other way that comes under the heading of information that was obtained under client/lawyer privilege etc... Once again, MY legal training was *years* ago and was basic and was based on the system you find in most of the old commonwealth countries and whilst I *do* see some similarities between that system and the one here I can also see some gaping differences...

Anyway - apart from warning everyone here - getting the word out - about these unscrupulous and dishonest landlords I have had to deal with my other objective was to get any/all advice I could on how best to proceed (two heads - or more - are always better than one) and in particular advice on how to get back MY money that this landlady (Norma) has stolen from me...

What can I say? Apart from a certain lawyer posting in this thread there really has been a lot of supportive and helpful advice, ideas and feedback given and I am truly grateful for all of that... Myself and my partner will be following up with the ex landlady from hell and her defacto husband once they get back from their holidays and the legal feria is over and if its necessary an official complaint will be made to two or three organizations here and they are going to find that is the most *expensive* 6,500 pesos they have ever managed to acquire...

I know I have possibly not been (lol) the *most* objective person in the world throughout - but then again being the victim DOES tend to make it very hard to be 100% objective or dispassionate - but even so I have ''said it as it is'' - without lies, without embellishment and simply the facts as they occurred. I am personally known to a few of the forumites here - they have had dinner in my apartment (the old one) with myself, my partner and her daughter and gotten to know me on a personal level - let people believe as they will (which they tend to do anyway) - for me the game plan now is simple. To do what I can to get my money back, put the matter behind me and get on with my life - I have a busy year ahead and some good things to look forward to - so as they say you can't move fowards so easily if you have your head turned back over your shoulder looking behind you... :) lol

Attorney~client confidentiality pretty much the issue as Juanito-san writes in here.
But does such codes exist in Argentina?

I'm damn curious about you Hybrid Ambassador - if you are not Japanese you must have lived there because you know Japanese culture and things that only someone who has lived there would know :) BTW - totally nothing to do with this thread and I *should* probably post it elsewhere but I am *dying* to have a really first rate beef teppanyaki of the quality I used to have in Japan - and some ramen too - and actually some gyoza as well - well, some nutto also (yes - I went *that* Japanese :) lol Anyway - so many hits on this thread that I might get the answer here anyway - the BEST (but not too expensive) Japanese restaurant in BA - I would love to know - preferably from those who have lived in Japan and eaten the food there... I don't really know how to describe it really - you have drug addicts and you have people who have eaten good quality Japanese food :) You can go for years without sometimes - but then the day comes that you MUST have good quality Japanese food :)

Back