Xoom.com Limits/maximums

jeff1234

Registered
There have been several questions about Xooms limits. I asked them today and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Xoom Customer Service.

Every Xoom transaction is capped at $2,999 but you can send up to $6,000 in a 30-day period (up to $19,500 in 180-days) by supplying additional information to help us ensure a secure money transfer experience while meeting Federal and State regulatory requirements. You will be prompted to provide this information whenever you try to send more than your current limit or you may save time by making arrangements with our Customer Compliance team to provide this information in advance. Examples of additional information required to send more money include providing Xoom with your occupation and a government issued identification number (such as a driver’s license).

If you prefer discussing this by phone, please call us anytime at 877-815-1531 (toll free) or +1 (415) 395-4225.

There have been several questions about Xooms limits. I asked them today and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Xoom Customer Service.

Every Xoom transaction is capped at $2,999 but you can send up to $6,000 in a 30-day period (up to $19,500 in 180-days) by supplying additional information to help us ensure a secure money transfer experience while meeting Federal and State regulatory requirements. You will be prompted to provide this information whenever you try to send more than your current limit or you may save time by making arrangements with our Customer Compliance team to provide this information in advance. Examples of additional information required to send more money include providing Xoom with your occupation and a government issued identification number (such as a driver’s license).

If you prefer discussing this by phone, please call us anytime at 877-815-1531 (toll free) or +1 (415) 395-4225.
I think the main place people are having problems is with the limits that trigger need for more documentation with Money&More, Today I did a transfer just under $1,000(ar$6,000 exact) and had to fill out an additional forms, with work, and source of income, plus answer a lot of extra questions, took about 15-20 minutes to get everything done and get the money, but was able to get the money in the end.

One more thing I forgot to add, is you should always look for Xoom coupon codes, as I have never paid the fees by using ones I was able to find through googling "Xoom coupon codes" even when using a credit card, just don't use a chase CC as they seem to be processing Xoom as cash advance lately.

Anyone tried 2999 us$ in one go?

My boyfriend and I have both exchanged the full $2,999 with no issues. Yes, they ask you questions when you pick up the money, but it seems they care less about the answers, they just need to fill in their form.

One more thing I forgot to add, is you should always look for Xoom coupon codes, as I have never paid the fees by using ones I was able to find through googling "Xoom coupon codes" even when using a credit card, just don't use a chase CC as they seem to be processing Xoom as cash advance lately.

Please share the codes because I we haven't found any valid ones since our first transfers. First transfers were free, after that, we haven't found any valid codes for
active accounts.

I know nothing about this method.I presume you send usd and then get arp?what rate do they give?sorry if I appear thick,I am!!

Back