Yellow Fever vaccination

We need look no further than the swine flu - a vaccine that was not tested/approved, yet somehow communicated that we all need to rush out and roll up our sleeves.

it appears that the WHO conveniently changed the definition of pandemic shortly before H1N1 was declared a worldwide pandemic.

could this possibly be one of the reasons why the head of the WHO, as of dec. 29, 2009, STILL had not received her vaccine injection against H1N1? hmm........

"Chan acknowledged she had yet to get her own swine flu shot. Only just back from leave, she said she asked her medical service to find out where she can get vaccinated."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34620754...-cold_and_flu/

Public hearing on handling of H1N1 pandemic

http://www.wodarg.de/english/3069477.html

some excerpts:

On 11th June 2009, the WHO raised the level of influenza pandemic alert from phase 5 to 6 and declared a global flu pandemic. Therefore the contracts established were to take effect.

The pharmaceutical companies must have been waiting for this announcement, which was made even though the flu was relatively mild. This was possible because a new definition of pandemic levels had been adopted just beforehand.

Therefore, the current "pandemic” could only be launched by changing the definition of a pandemic and by lowering the threshold for its declaration.

It is only this change that made it possible to transform a relatively mild flu into a worldwide pandemic, to implement relevant plans, which allowed pharmaceutical companies to transform their contracts with many governments all over the world into cash.

Therefore millions of people were vaccinated for no good reason, and children were vaccinated whereas it was not even clear, if the vaccine had a positive effect on them because this was never clinically tested and proven.

The so-called "pandemic” vaccines were used. They involved higher risks than usual vaccines against seasonal flu: in some adjuvants were added and injected of which we know, that they stimulate the immune system manifold, which means that they could possibly lead to autoimmune diseases (such as multiple sclerosis) and immunological complications and stroger local side effects.

New procedures were allowed onto the markets to produce vaccine products including bio-reactors using fast growing cancer-like cells. The possibility that their proteins could induce cancer when injected involuntarily as impurities to the patient has never been excluded by clinical testing, that needs a much longer observation period than excluding other side effects like allergic and acute toxic ones.

So we can see that the WHO undertook an incomprehensible action, which up to now was never justified by any scientific evidence.

Like many others I don't like vaccines for the sake of vaccines...BUT...my experience last year was...

When I flew into Bolivia - they insisted I show my yellow fever vaccination certificate for entry. (on land borders I haven't had to show it, but when flying into La Paz they required it)

And they would only accept the vaccine from the public health clinic on P Madero down by the Engineering school as they are the only ones authorised to provide the certificate (and yes it's free)

And although I don't like vaccines and didn't want to get it - yes it was imperative for a work visa in India and Africa also.

So, to the starter of this thread - this is the info I have from 1st hand experience. (not opinion)

There are a number of clinics that give free Yellow Fever vacinations. I got one last year on Antartida, across the street from the big police station - sorry I forget the address. Bu there are several places around BA that do it.
If you are only going to be aroud BA, I wouldn't worry, but in the north and neighbouring countries there is always a possibility.
One worry, if you do get the shot, there is a 15% chance you may develop mild symptoms and get get sick for 3-4-5 days. It won't kill you, but my documentary team all got shots before heading into deepest Paraguay and one of them got quite ill. But in the Chaco in Paraguay Yellow fever is rife and while the locals are mostly immune, foreigners are not!
Cheers, Richard

Hey do any of ya'll that have had the yellow fever vacine here also know if i can get other shots there as well? im going to be volunteering with a wildlife conservation in bolivia and its appartently not uncommon to bebitten or scratched by the monkeys. i think they said i would only need rabis.

Be sure to get an INTERNATIONAL vaccination certificate if you choose to get vaccinated. Private clinics do not give international certificates so if you get one from a place like Stamnboulian (an excellent private travellers clinic) it will not be useful outside Argentina.

I got my yellow fever vaccination here: la Dirección Nacional de Fronteras (Av Huergo 690. Tel 4343-1190. Right on the edge of Puerto Madero)
I went with my passport and in 10 mins. it's done! They give you the 'certificate' signed and stamped by the doctor too and it says good for 10 years.

I was lucky that I didn't get sick.

Quentin.Daniels said:
I strongly recommend reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever

Where did you get this information?

Yes, orwellian you are right about that but it may be needed if you are getting down with an infected mosquito .

I got the information from friends and alternative news sites. The thing with vaccines is actually there is no way to test them for the long term and it isn´t possible to test them under every circumstance so you can never say they are safe.

I also foolishly took malaria tablets when I went to Iguazu as well. Again another con! The possible side effects I could get from the tablets out weighed the problem of malaria. A couple of things that made me question and stop taking them was 1) it recommended that if I was sick after taking the tablets, too take more. Why would I take more of them if my body has rejected them? 2) I could still get malaria and if I did I would be treated by being given a higher dosage of those tablets. I didn´t even get bitten once my whole time up North, what a waste of my money.

Oh and malaria tablets and the yellow fever vaccination hasn´t stop the spread. It just damages natural resistance and the immune system.

redrum said:
We need look no further than the swine flu - a vaccine that was not tested/approved, yet somehow communicated that we all need to rush out and roll up our sleeves.

it appears that the WHO conveniently changed the definition of pandemic shortly before H1N1 was declared a worldwide pandemic.

could this possibly be one of the reasons why the head of the WHO, as of dec. 29, 2009, STILL had not received her vaccine injection against H1N1? hmm........

"Chan acknowledged she had yet to get her own swine flu shot. Only just back from leave, she said she asked her medical service to find out where she can get vaccinated."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34620754...-cold_and_flu/

Public hearing on handling of H1N1 pandemic

http://www.wodarg.de/english/3069477.html

some excerpts:

On 11th June 2009, the WHO raised the level of influenza pandemic alert from phase 5 to 6 and declared a global flu pandemic. Therefore the contracts established were to take effect.

The pharmaceutical companies must have been waiting for this announcement, which was made even though the flu was relatively mild. This was possible because a new definition of pandemic levels had been adopted just beforehand.

Therefore, the current "pandemic” could only be launched by changing the definition of a pandemic and by lowering the threshold for its declaration.

It is only this change that made it possible to transform a relatively mild flu into a worldwide pandemic, to implement relevant plans, which allowed pharmaceutical companies to transform their contracts with many governments all over the world into cash.

Therefore millions of people were vaccinated for no good reason, and children were vaccinated whereas it was not even clear, if the vaccine had a positive effect on them because this was never clinically tested and proven.

The so-called "pandemic” vaccines were used. They involved higher risks than usual vaccines against seasonal flu: in some adjuvants were added and injected of which we know, that they stimulate the immune system manifold, which means that they could possibly lead to autoimmune diseases (such as multiple sclerosis) and immunological complications and stroger local side effects.

New procedures were allowed onto the markets to produce vaccine products including bio-reactors using fast growing cancer-like cells. The possibility that their proteins could induce cancer when injected involuntarily as impurities to the patient has never been excluded by clinical testing, that needs a much longer observation period than excluding other side effects like allergic and acute toxic ones.

So we can see that the WHO undertook an incomprehensible action, which up to now was never justified by any scientific evidence.

People went crazy in the UK for the swine flu vaccine, so foolish. I knew nobody who even got swine flu. What a complete joke!

citygirl said:
There are quite a few posters on here who don't believe in vaccinations and are quite strident about it.

I had the vaccine as it was required for anyone going to India that was coming from Argentina. Some countries do require it. The only side effect I had was a sore muscle.

The entire process was very simple.

When gets into your bloodstream it isn´t quite so simple...

orwellian said:
Just because you don't have any symptoms doesn't mean it didn't do damage to your body.

It is incredible that those who are so untigovernment in the US are bringing their unfounded fears to Argentina. Vaccines are safe if properly controlled for purity. Get them in a safe hospital, so pay a little, you would not get them free in the States, that is for sure, but if you are not traveling to infected areas do not get them. I don't know what "damage" you are talking about.

Back