You gotta love these increases! "Expensas" 30% and Health Insurance 19%

nikad

Registered
I learned today that from this month building maintenance fees will go up 30% as our loved supers got a salary increase ( this is also affected by both electricity and gas increases ). Before the end of the year health insurance companies will apply to raises, the first one will be effective in September and the rest on December...yeah, a loving total of 19% on that. My numbers are getting out of whack :p

Nikad:

The Supers´s salary increase is of how much?

Through What legal instrument? decreto? paritarias...

I know you are a lawyer and usually about what´s going on..that´s why I ask

best.

B.

Their increase is 30%, this was arranged between Suterh ( their union ) and the government ( Suterh´s leader is one of NK´s best friends btw ) It was not a decree and paritarias are not possible since property owners do not constitute what they call " patronal " so it is not a two way talk, it is basically a monologue... but guess who loses?
( sorry I am feeling really bitter about all this, do not meant to sound too sarcastic )

nikad said:
I learned today that from this month building maintenance fees will go up 30% as our loved supers got a salary increase ( this is also affected by both electricity and gas increases ). Before the end of the year health insurance companies will apply to raises, the first one will be effective in September and the rest on December...yeah, a loving total of 19% on that. My numbers are getting out of whack :p

There will be some more increases in expenses, so calculate with that :)

BlahBlah said:
There will be some more increases in expenses, so calculate with that :)
It wouldn´t surprise me, mafia friends get their moneys...always!

steveinbsas said:
Just buy a PH (sin expensas) and forget about it...
Yep, I might try that ( once inflated prices normalize )

Just shop til ya drop...and find one that is already "cheap" enough because the seller is realistic (if not normal).

I did.

A townhouse...aka depto tipo casa.

If I had known about the distinction, I would not have bought an apartment in Recoleta in the first place (three years ago). I am now living in a PH in Belgrano sin expensas.

Back