You Know You're Living In A 3Rd World Country When...

I think its funny how obviously pajarito is out of touch because there is A LOT of disparity in the US too, and yes there are youth who are living on the street and soliciting to you in broad daylight. There may not be as many but that just seems kind of contradictive as you claim to obviously know so much more of the plight going on in the world. Another thing I think is funny is you have spent so much time objecting us when we gave you real answers. Yes there may have been some sarcasm but still if it wasn't for the site there would be a lot of info you would have probably missed. But now you are on here causing drama and look at the date, November 4th, 3 days before regular classes for the semester end and you are still not here, probably haven't talked to UBA because they are very unorganized and you usually have to catch them in person. So now your still at square one probably won't make it in time to study take the tests and attend school here nor will probably enter Argentina to get it figured out because the universities will be closing for the summer soon. But you continue to be on here complaining like you know I place better than some people who may have lived here longer than you have been alive. None the less has never been here.
And I think it's funny how much you seem to know about where I live and what I'm doing! I AM in Argentina, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone any other information about me or my plans, why would I want any of you knowing that?? I decided not to go to la UBA a long time ago, but this forum is useless for advice so I stopped posting questions relating to my plans. Also, I have been here before moving, that's how I knew I wanted to live here.
I was referring to actual children, in broad daylight, sleeping outside of supermarkets and on sidewalks.
Of course there is disparity in the US, I used to live in LA, where the homeless sleep two feet away from million dollar houses.
I'm not implying you ALL have expensive cars...but I've noticed people ask questions about their expensive cars, not that there's anything wrong with that in itself. What bothers me is your bitter complaining about your host country, whose peso and people [some of] you are using.
And no, I can't think of much info I would have missed if it weren't for this site.

And I think it's funny how much you seem to know about where I live and what I'm doing! I AM in Argentina, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone any other information about me or my plans, why would I want any of you knowing that?? I decided not to go to la UBA a long time ago, but this forum is useless for advice so I stopped posting questions relating to my plans. Also, I have been here before moving, that's how I knew I wanted to live here.
I was referring to actual children, in broad daylight, sleeping outside of supermarkets and on sidewalks.
Of course there is disparity in the US, I used to live in LA, where the homeless sleep two feet away from million dollar houses.
I'm not implying you ALL have expensive cars...but I've noticed people ask questions about their expensive cars, not that there's anything wrong with that in itself. What bothers me is your bitter complaining about your host country, whose peso and people [some of] you are using.
And no, I can't think of much info I would have missed if it weren't for this site.

Well if your doing fine I guess there really isn't a reason for you to comment on the site in general then... but cool well best of luck!

And I think it's funny how much you seem to know about where I live and what I'm doing! I AM in Argentina, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone any other information about me or my plans, why would I want any of you knowing that?? I decided not to go to la UBA a long time ago, but this forum is useless for advice so I stopped posting questions relating to my plans.

Then leave the forum, please. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

you know you are living in a third world country when. . .
your president is the son of a president elected just 8 years ago.
they won´t let in outside eleciton observers.
they do not honor international treaties, or international courts of law
they do not provide basic health care to their citizens
there is a growing gap between rich and poor
Free ice cream cone to anyone who names the country I´m thinking of
USA!
That ice cream to Nancy, not Tom!
Hey M_P

Don't think I ever got that ice cream. Thanks for the reminder Ed Rooney.

Nancy

Back