Young Adult Groups

Hi All!

I figured it's time to try & make some friends that aren't my roommate/friend's friends and saw this thread.
I've been here for about 7 weeks, planning on staying for a few years at least. I'm 21, male, American/Canadian,
was living in Toronto before moving to Bs As. If any one is interested in meeting up/group meet up I'm interested!
If anyone wants to chat Feel free to PM me :)

Hi All!

I figured it's time to try & make some friends that aren't my roommate/friend's friends and saw this thread.
I've been here for about 7 weeks, planning on staying for a few years at least. I'm 21, male, American/Canadian,
was living in Toronto before moving to Bs As. If any one is interested in meeting up/group meet up I'm interested!
If anyone wants to chat Feel free to PM me :)

Will be probably stopping by Shangai Dragon tomorrow with a group of people. Ur welcome to join Arbound!

Hey everyone - another great/not scary way to meet people is through Couchsurfing. There's a pretty active group in BsAs and they meet twice or more per week pretty regularly. There's a Sunday group that plays ultimate frisbee in the parks in Palermo and I think they have some Thursday night meetup as well. I went to the Sunday group my first day in the city when I came back in June and everyone was extremely nice and welcoming. Several people gave me their numbers right off the bat and offered to take me around or help me with anything I needed, and I ended up spending much of my 2 weeks with them. I'm still in touch with a few of them and am looking forward to hanging out with them when I arrive again on Tuesday (!!!!!). I think most people are in the 18-35 range and a good mix of portenos and expats. Just show up and introduce yourself!

Hi all, sounds like I'm late for the party, just kidding. I think it would be nice if we organized a little group night thing. How about bowling!!! Could be a nice way for us to get to know each other??

Back