Young adults(anyone) gathering, round 2?!

lia.hawaii

Registered
Hey Everyone,

Last week there was a gathering at Sugar Bar in Palermo and as much as I wanted to go and meet everyone, I got a job that day and had to work :( Would anyone want to do something similar again this week? Id still like to check out Sugar but I wouldnt be opposed to a place with no cover charge either. Any ideas???

I'd be up for an expat drinkies gathering. My boyfriend and I stumbled upon Sugar bar last Saturday evening, it's run by an Irish fella. The drinks were cheap, especially if timed with the happy hour.

I had to work late last thursday as well so couldn't make it. Doesn't seem to be as much love this week! I could go to Sugar tomorrow but I'm thinking of pot lucking Gibraltar in SanTelmo as it's close to my office. Maybe Casabar next week. If anyone is about/interested let me know...

Ohh I do want to check out Sugar bar because its something new, but I live next to Gibraltar and its a cool, laid back vibe. I work again Fri-Sun but only until 1am (haha I guess, thats early for some people?) All other days Im free much earlier

I'm up for meeting some fellow expats as well - if an event happens again, please let me know!

If anyone wants to go to some local spots i'd be up for it. I'm tired of all the played out " tourist " places.

Anywhere in San Isidro or Costanera and it's on.

Some of us will be getting together tomorrow Friday May 11 at Milion, 730pm.
Everyone's welcome to join. Cheers, C

I'm new in Buenos Aires and would like to meet some people. I'm open to both the usual bars and going of the beaten track to find some less touristy bars. Can meet up at 7:30pm tomorrow but have another appointment later. Where is Milion?
Cheers,
Neil

7:30 is a little early to go bar hopping no ?

Friday night starts around midnight but most people don't start filling the clubs until about 2 am. The nights here are longer and later. It takes some getting used to but you'll get the hang of it.

Milion is in Recoleta, off of Santa Fe. It was a nice place to go to a few years back but is pretty played out these days. If you want to buy some overpriced drinks in a lounge like setting, it's the right place.

SA2011 said:
I'm new in Buenos Aires and would like to meet some people. I'm open to both the usual bars and going of the beaten track to find some less touristy bars. Can meet up at 7:30pm tomorrow but have another appointment later. Where is Milion?
Cheers,
Neil

Back