Your Favorite Buenos Aires Bagels now in English

Its not easy to find good bagels in buenos aires, I think is good for the expats to be able to find this delicious bread in the city.

All the best!
And have some bagels!

I tried your bagels the other day at a friends house, they were great! Reminded me of New York when I took the first bite all hot and crispy on the edges and chewy on the inside.......and I did like we used to do back in the days......philadelphia cream cheese and a cup of strong black coffee.

nikad said:
Do you ever contribute with anything to this forum or you just spam your product?

The foreigners who are in Buenos Aires have no shame and they are the first to complain about being ripped off by the Argentinians while they rip everyone off with expensive breads and sweets crafted by a white hand.

How hypocritical they are:rolleyes:

cabrera said:
The foreigners who are in Buenos Aires have no shame and they are the first to complain about being ripped off by the Argentinians while they rip everyone off with expensive breads and sweets crafted by a white hand.

How hypocritical they are:rolleyes:
Sweeping generalizations much? What is the point of this post?

Nobody is getting "ripped off" buy buying bagels if they want them. They can either pay what it costs or make them themselves. It's called supply and demand. But what does a "white hand" have to do with it? Are you just upset that a foreigner is offering something that is otherwise unavailable here? Your posts never offer anything but vitriol and bitterness.

ETA: I should know better than to take the troll bait... ;)

Back