Your Favorite Local Places for Sightseeing?

tangobob

Registered
diego7david said:
its a rose garden during the day and at night a place to pick up transvetite hookers.

Personally I like the roses, but hey we're non judgemental here, whatever your bag.

ReemsterCARP

Registered
Parque Centenario in Caballito to chill out on saturday/sunday and to enjoy different neighbourhood murga's practising...

Moxon

Registered
erindanelle said:
I love La Feria de Mataderos on a Sunday. More folkloric than the antique/tango style San Telmo markets. Lots of folklore music and dance and yummy pastalitos! You'll have to take a bus out there. I can't remember what bus number but pretty sure you could find one on Rivadavia.

Colectivos: 36, 55, 92, 63, 80, 97, 103, 117, 126, 141, 155, 180

nativexpat

Registered
Plaza Castelli in Belgrano R. - Echeverría entre Freire y Conde. Just get off the Belgrano R train stop, either the Mitre or Jose León Suarez lines.

ALL of Belgrano R in fact. Do not miss Melián street - or is it an avenue? Never mind.

Joe

Registered
Thanks Bianca for asking a great question.

I like to walk along the water in Puerto Madero. The traffic noise is missing so you can collect your thoughts or have an unmolested conversation with a friend. Also the tall ship, Sarmiento is fun to visit and only two pesos.